Leopard 2A7V discussion & bugs

we ask nothing but a fairly tank, and thats it. which gaijin keeps ignoring it for a long time.
the revolution is not yet ended……

2 Likes

The revolution is not over yet !!!

1 Like

The Leos armor wasn’t even mentioned?
But looks like the Abrams will get its armor which is good

1 Like

Abrams will get its armor? really?

Oh god, I’m having flashbacks to the PSO incident.
The next thing they did was deny the armour report suggestion…

1 Like

https://forum.warthunder.com/t/responding-to-issues-regarding-dev-server-reports-13-12-2023/54907
Not a single mention of 2A7V armor besides the spall liner. Classic

8 Likes

puma, pso, A7V……
how many times are they gonna ignored about our problems?

1 Like

@Smin1080p have we not done enough to bring attention to the 2A7V/PSO and strv122 controversy to light…? how much is needed until classified docs are leaked again…?

1 Like

I gotta ask, why are people trying to prove the 2A7V weight 63.9 metric tons in its combat configuration (which includes the mineplate)?

It’s clear as day that the BW website is in the wrong there, as 63.9 tons is/was the weight of the bog standard (2014 version) Leopard 2A7.

The information table which confirmed the 66.5 ton combat weight comes from the 393rd Panzer Battalion, i.e the literal user of the vehicle, and is further endorsed by Zwilling who receives his information from Officers of the German Army.

5 Likes

People want the best possible specification for vehicle and not the actually correct one? They see 2 sources and of course they are gonna pick the one that is more beneficial in game.

They should simply not mount the mineplate then lmao.

If you don’t, the vehicle weights 64.1 metric tons, they’re fighting over 200kg’s, which are wrong to begin with.

So can anyone report that Leopard 2 A7V should have mudflaps removed?
this was already done for 2A4 and 2A5 back in the days.

You are expecting a lot from war thunder players lel. I bet most people will run the mine plate without even thinking how useless it is.

They look at the Bundeswehr website and see 63,9t. Without having prior knowledge, you’d assume the ingame weight is wrong because why would the official website of the Bundeswehr have incorrect info?

1 Like

No, it looks better with them :)

Besides it’s not like they’re ahistorical, here’s a 2A7V with rear mudflaps:

9 Likes

they are for non-combat/training but for use in a civilian environment
you won’t find them on range/combat in 99%

and that’s why they were removed from 2a4/a5 models

Irrelevant. The flaps make it look better as well.

3 Likes

this is subjective and most importantly inconsistent

My brother in christ they are mudflaps

4 Likes

Cant wait for Gaijin to make the musflaps a tier 4 mod

6 Likes