Leopard 2A7V / 2A7HU discussion & bugs

“We can’t accept reports based on assumptions.”

Peak hypocrisy, the whole implementation of the 2A7V is based on their own “assumptions”. And when we give sources to challenge their “assumptions”, it’s met with “nuh uh”.

4 Likes

This guy again? Didn’t learn the lesson from the last time did he?

Best part is obviously how none of the devs will actually come down here, explain their train of thought, nothing.

Silence upon silence, on top of another portion of silence. We’re left to deal with middle-men, who most of the time won’t even talk to us.

As you said, it’s peak hypocrisy. Not only that, they are ignorant (yes, no matter what anybody tells me, they are just that).

I’m done, this isn’t going anywhere. Either the devs come here, or nothing ever again will get fixed when it comes to modern German vehicles.

Furina signing off
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1181077093094805527/1194859429900849162/image.png?ex=65b1e28f&is=659f6d8f&hm=54940cc7349ba9c0568494d48de4bca9364b62c847c33d7e14765d19f31a9b55&=&format=webp&quality=lossless&width=436&height=396

o7

12 Likes

I’m sick of this guy (also surprised that he still around) ofc i’m sure none of them have a source they even except that Swedish trials are holy bible to them (which date back three decades ago) i really no that which idiot think tank that heavier than if predecessor have weaker armor and if they said it have enough armor because of mexes-h then put toA5/A6 you’ll get better armor than A7

“At the same time, the durability of the turret at heading angles of +/-20 degrees is just close to the durability of the VLD during frontal fire.”

WHAT? they are disregarding their own source that says the turret is noticeably underperforming to begin with and then proceed to claim that the hull matches the turret so it’s correct.

Underperforming turret armor according to the SWEDISH TRIALS :
https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/JoVCTLEehFPa

6 Likes

Soviets never had such win rates.

1 Like

noone give a damn for all i know they deserve to be stomp

1 Like

What hypocrisy?
Internal reports also cannot be based on assumptions as indicated by Gunjob a while back.

I’d be upset if 2A7V wasn’t the best MBT in War Thunder that’s for sure.
Yes, it still should be as accurate as possible. Stating that so no one makes false assumptions.

I hope that the strv123 has the 2A7V/2A8 hull. Upgrading to less armor
(but probalby if sweden will get it then the armor gets magical fixed)

4 Likes

Only if sweden suddenly gets a sub tree of handhold russia ;)

Btw great flagging razor ;)

1 Like

I was attacked cause I want 2A7V to be as accurate as possible… wow.
2A7V should still be as accurate as possible.

we already know that Gaijin will pull the WE BELIEVE card again maybe even for new Swedish Tanks but i m 100000% sure it will happen to the 2A8 if we get it and it will happen with the PUMA MELLS and other Tanks so many sources posted even primary ones and we get the its not trustworthy or other bs reasons

2 Likes

So they believe that D-tech does not exist as main armor and the latest Leo 2 still uses C-tech from the Leopard 2A4 ( 6+ batch )…

1 Like

no no B tech

Yeah, gaijin doesnt believe germany ever made anything better than B-tech lmao

2 Likes

german tanks are just fake, they are made of cartons and a bicycle
Source ? Gaijin :)

Pretty sure PSO is using B tech.
Which makes 2A7V using C tech.
In-game of course.

Best seller of western MBT never get any armor upgrade lol
did Gaijin ever wonder why many nations with acceptable military budget has choose Leopard 2 series as their MBT (even some country in asia) instead of Garbage product from Russia called T-72? heh
and 2A7V in the game are heavier than any Leopard except PSO where they think that weight came from?

2 Likes

Hopes and dreams that’s the extra weight of course

1 Like

obraz_2024-01-11_161257279

obraz_2024-01-11_161457085
obraz_2024-01-11_161521029
obraz_2024-01-11_161607866
for real

3 Likes