Leopard 2A4M CAN: The Maple Leaf Leopard

I hope so and I won’t stop pushing for it as it seems to be Canada’s only option now.

But I don’t see Canada coming until after we get someone like Poland or Czechoslovakia tech tree.

People seem to forget that Leopard C2A1 MEXAS(Canadian) being added to Germany, years ago

Yes but the tank doesnt exist 2 times or for another country thats the weird part

Eh no, we ignore that part for now, everyone is well aware

Maybe they will make it a copy of the turkish one or visa versa

We will see what they will do

Turkish one for Germany and Canadian on for Britain

And make them exact same as they can’t be asked to model the difference

1 Like

The turkish one is completly different once again as well…

Yeah, I’m tracking. You gotta think too Gaijin changes its mind so often it’s like trying to ask your lady where she wants to go get food at

2 Likes

I know but who knows with gajin

Besides that would be bullshit as well they take away the german tech tree one (if they wanted to give them to both originaly)
And only give germany a premium, that one would be a premium 100%

“Never let them know your next move” - Gaijin

1 Like

If i does go to Britain i think it would be a tech tree but we will see

1 Like

Exactly lmao. That’s why I’m just speculating that it could go either way and either way anyway someone is going to be mad

1 Like

Yes same with germany, so how would that be fair? Instead of giving germany and uk tech tree tank they decide to delete the german one and give them only a premium they would have gotten either way

That what was said from deathmissers leak

Screams in KF41

We may get both we may get one we will see

I wouldn’t be mad if it went to Germany just disappointed and have to push for a Canadian tree more.

I’d at least have something to run with the C2 Mexas, even if I have to over BR it.

Eh we propably gonna end up getting the denied australian one, iron fist aps and weirdly enough sight switched the sides

If they place it in Germany at least a English crew…

That yes, as it should be, the mexas has one as well. If it isnt even a canadian voice line

The German voice for the MEXAS is a insult for me