Leopard 2A4M CAN: The Maple Leaf Leopard

Like i mean they could if gajin were lazy enough just get a indian spaa which would be identical to russian one

Not saying they should ADATS was definitely a better option

Would have been way to late, russia had the tungustka in the mean time, but the time uk would have needed to wait until pantsir yeahhhh, or imagine it coming even earlier

Well that would’ve been nothing new

Companies again. I can bring up BAE again. Or even General Dynamics Land System Canada witch makes an “American” vehicle which should be called Canadian with your clams.

Or did the German army order the 2A4M CAN and gift then it to Canada?

I could bring but multiple examples of companies that cared little about their nation they rather the money over loyalty.

2 Likes

Dont see how thats relevant.

Its just a fact that 2a4m can is a pure german export

On the other hand greek and turkish modifications are their own projects and have nothing to do with Germany, they arent exports anymore its that easy

1 Like

Where is my Estonian Cv90

Side note BAE subsidiary also made the Strv122 chassis which i find funny

1 Like

What?

nvm, you remind me of xQc

I hate this guy, please don’t

Shouldn’t Germany get it since Germany already has a Canadian leopard 1?

1 Like

Britain top tier “SPAA” ( in game its called a ATGM launcher) is Canadian

And that’s is in the tree not an event

1 Like

It will be for a Canadian tree stop fighting for UK or Germany

1 Like

Coming Soon, to Germany (probably)

1 Like

If the Australian Abrams goes in the American tech tree, the 2A4M CAN should go in the German tech tree.

2 Likes

And if the Canadian ADATS goes in the British tree where does the Leo go

Just wait until tomorrow. Ya’ll can be mad then. It’s either German main’s or Commonwealth main’s that are going to be disappointed, we’ll see soon. Hell, it may not even show up at all if they decide it’s not ready.

2 Likes

Or nothing
Darn you edited that in just as i sent it

1 Like

Yeah I just was editing my post as you said that lol

Yup lmao

1 Like

Hopefully, we get surprised and a Canadian TT is coming. Or both get it.

and it doesn’t come with this update it be for the best…(if it didn’t come at all without a tree.)

1 Like

So you mean that ADATS should give back to US since M113 is an American vehicle?
Or you implies that India T-90S should be put in Russia TT because it’s a complete Russian tank?
Things don’t work with that bro