Leopard 2A4M CAN: The Maple Leaf Leopard

not the same case

1 Like

only thin i hear from you guys is nooo we dont like india thats why we dont want it

how not?

Vickers mk1
and a British jag

1 Like

One is a Vickers Mk 1 and the other is a British jet.

Leopard 2A4M can is a modified Leopard 2A4 its not itself a exoport tank the 2A4 is the export

The vickers were made only for export

1 Like

U are aware the modification was designed by german KMW right?

But it does fit, right after the Vickers. It’s actually a pretty smooth transition. Only different turret for the most part.

Also even though Smin said that it doesn’t mean it was rejected. There could be several meanings behind that statement. All he did was reiterate what was said before just to keep people in line. Idk, I wouldn’t get your hopes up either for the German or UK side. I think at this point with all the additions we have had since the C2 that it could go either way.

2 Likes

That doesn’t matter. It’s just where every Gaijin wants to squeeze a vehicle to fill a gap or make money off of

2 Likes

just disproving him wrong, its still a pure german export

No that’s fair, I’m just saying that for implementation reasons they do what they want anyway lol

1 Like

and again Uks 4 11.3 vehicles against germanys 1 squadron, UK has no gap, it would make more sense and would make more money in germany literaly

im aware but the tank was made only for export only the upgrades
every vickers was made for export their is only one vickers which isn’t in that line and its the Challenger 2E

Remember companies like money over being loyal to their government. AKA company argument is a poor one.

Beided if you really think the Commonweath argument was bad we could get so much worse with UK companies.

u realy dont want to start that one mister adopting rheinmetall cannons lol.
Just saying the chances are higher for it to be added to germany. I am not saying the chances are 0 for it to go to UK.
But it would just make way more sense to go to germany

we could get so much with the companies argument
BAE has their hands every where

1 Like

I disagree. It would make more money in the UK tree because Canadian player base can use the ADATS with it and have a lineup. Not everyone has the event vehicle C2 and/or can afford it. Makes more sense to be paired with ADATS

3 Likes

I love American and German main…

All the time dumb answers

“If it’s a Sherman it have to be in the US tree”

“If it’s a leopard it have to be in the German tree”

2 Likes

the argument is irrelavant, Smin literaly stated it goes where its more applicable to other trees or needed. Both fits better to germany. Canada sadly got the short end. It will be split between multiple nations, you are not getting a full line up either way

thats wrong, if its not used by a nation in the game yes. leopard 2a7hu as example will be great for italy