Lav25 RECCE for america, our version of the VTWV RCV P

The LAV recce is a lav out fitted with a camera on the back used for scouting. Same armor and rounds as the normal lav 25 which we could see come along side the lav25 a2 in game.
The LAV 3 RECCE which is the same system with the chassis of the Stryker APC,

PS not much info is known on the camera or the vehicles weight so and info is much appreciated with sources.

4 Likes

uhhh- neither of these are American.

The first image is an LAV-II “Coyote” and if the other one is an LAV-III, then both of these are Canadian vehicles and should be in the UK tree(or even better a Canadian one). (I just want Canada’s stuff together and not apart anymore and those are the best options)

If you can find ones that are correctly the LAV-25 or Stryker you have my full support. As those are American variants.

I do want to correct one other incorrect fact tho.

This should be the other way around as it is the Stryker that uses the LAV-III chassis. (The LAV-III is older)

2 Likes

the lav is American, made by GD. The coyote is based off of the LAV and is just a sold design to Canada and licenses to produce them in country. Not one part on the lav is British. The LAV 25 has a Detroit diesel, Allison transmission, 25mm buchmaster. The Coyote is produced in Canada but was given the license to produce the design by General Dynamics. The LAV25 and stryker chassis are both American, the lav III has a lav25 turret on a Stryker chassis. again sold to Canada using American parts.

1 Like

The LAV is built by General Dynamics Land Systems -Canada in Ontario(even the ones in US service)

The LAV-II is based off of the AVGP(AKA LAV-I) which the US never used. AVGP - Wikipedia

The LAV is a Canadian domestic family that is originally based off of the Swiss Mowag Piranha

How dose that work? When the LAV-III entered service in 1999 well the Styker in 2002(heck it wasn’t selected until 2000) a year after the LAV-III started serving Canada.

2 Likes

The chassis existed but wasn’t in service because the army had no use up until the early 2000s when tensions where rising and they needed something heavier than the lav. Yes it wasn’t in service but the chassis was still in existence being built by GD. Mowag is a sister regiment to GD land systems, or General Dynamics European Land Systems – Mowag GmbH). Further more the lav was taken off of the drawings from the lav1, which is true the swiss did draw the piranha and America made it there own entirely changing the vehicles internals and outer armor design along with a whole new wheel and transmission system.

That is because the chassis was designed and was being used for the Canadian LAV-III which as I pointed out is older.

still made a american company not 1 part is Canadian.

even then, same way the put the leo 2a4m in Germany because its a leo (even though it was dutch). The Canadians are going to be split up from what it looks like. It would make no sense for England to get it because they never even considered the lav for service and so it would have to go to America since that’s they only nation who came out with the vehicle.

By that logic, the CF-100 and CF-105 are British because AVRO Canada built them. the CV-90 is British because BAE builds them, etc.

As I pointed out the LAV platform is built by General Dynamics Land Systems -CANADA in London, Ontario. They are built by the Canadian section of the company in a Canadian province.

3 Likes

When all the parts and designs where made in the usa??? That makes 0 sense because it was designed IN THE US.

F-111C the Aussie Asvark is going to the UK, because the US has the F-111F(and the US got the Aussie Abrams)

The US has the LAV-25 and Stryker(so it has no need for the Canadian LAVs, plus you have the nation you exported your LAV variants to if you want a non-American LAV) it does not need another domestic Canadian vehicles after the fake Ram II.

1 Like

even then, look at in game before this becomes who built what. Germany cant get it cause its no where connected to the project in any way. England cant get it because their also not connected to the project besides the HR being in England.

From an American TT its kind of annoying seeing every TT get your tanks (sometimes better than the America version in game) is just stupid. The apachee guess what England gets a better version, Sherman, nope everyone gets one of those, OH the f16? france gets a better one, f15? nope japans is better, MH60L? nope israel is better. American mains have been asking for years for the lav and for it to go to England when they already have upwards of 5 light tanks at 8.7 - 10.3 and America only has 2 its infuriating. For majority of the updates America gets copy paste junk no one asked for all though a lot of our stuff has been passed on for the longest time.

The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland is a country in Western Europe.

1 Like

yes im aware… but has nothing to do with the vehicle

That is something several nations in game suffers from, its called Export, Licence production, and Foreign Upgrades

everyone used on of those, some variants were operated almost entirely by other nations such as Britain and the M4A4

Seeing America have upwards of 4 SPAA at 8.7 - 10.3 whilst Britain has 1 is infuriating

XM800T, F-20A, 120S, USS Dealey, USS Roanoke, F-111A, MH-60L DAP, USS Arkansas and USS Texas are some examples of completely Unique vehicles exclusive to the US that have come in the last year, plus many more new models and domestic vehicles are added

soo no one asked for the F-15? No one asked for the F-16? no one asked for the AV-8B? Because i’m pretty sure i saw people asking for them A LOT

Just to add, england isn’t a nation in game Great Britain is otherwise I might as well say that you want the Lav added to Texas

2 Likes

Co0y and paste junk?

F16C
F15C
AV8B
F111F
Sherman

Sorry you exported all this stuff but thats how it works mate other nations are gonna have your stuff

2 Likes

the lav is Canadian and the us bought them from Canada, do a little basic research man.

2 Likes

The list of premiums…… so i have to pat for these vehicles, some should’ve just been tt to begin with. Even then usually they get there alternatives, america always has another version of their tech in game thats se how better than the american one.

huh? out of all the vehicles I mentioned, only two are premiums

XM800T, 120S, USS Dealey, USS Roanoke, F-111A, MH-60L DAP and USS Texas are all researchable

you have also had plenty of new models added, that whilst may have been given to some other nations too, all bar the AV-8B are freshly modelled for the US and thus are not Copy and paste

1 Like