Kronshtadt and paper vehicles in War Thunder

Baden was definitely completed

1 Like

Wait whoops my bad on that, I guess I’ve typed it a bit an auto type just continued the typing.

1 Like

6 completed during wartime, 8 if you include the Nelsons and 11 if you include the 3 variations of the Lion class.

That doesn’t even apply, Germany has 4, Japan has 2, the US has 10, Britain has 6. So yes, you need 2 hands.

HMS Lion, HMS Temeraire. And as warhead pointed out 3 if you include Vanguard.

You did not cook here.

3 Likes

Don’t forget vanguard, so 3

1 Like

I even would add the QEs and even Rs that got their big refits done during the war to that.

2 Likes

Vanguard is counted under completed during the war but you are absolutely right she was laid too so she would count and completed in 3 years lmao, like all the KGV’s

1 Like

Could do as they received interwar refits and the such.

But the point is, josephs piano is wrong and even if you cuck Britain as much as possible…
He is still wrong.

1 Like

I can in fact verify that that is in fact the case.

Only 5 KG’s finished during the war - all the refits are just that - refits…

Wasn’t talking about anyone except the British… duh!

Lion and Temeraire were laid down prior to WW2 and never finished… so I guess for WT purposes they are “Available”… so ok…

I had a 15 course degustation… you, OTOH, just had a quick look at the menu, in the dark.

You forgot Vanguard completed during the war, commissioned just after, I also didn’t mention the refits in my original armament, and added the Nelsons for context.

Secondly if you had kept up with anything pertaining to the British navy, you would know by WW2 BB he meant BB’s in service in WW2, which includes refits of the QE and R class, as well as the Nelsons.

However irrespective of that, I debunked your original uninformed argument.

Firstly you were wrong, secondly that was just as a comparison that the only nation to beat us was America despite the fact that the UK had been bombed more than the Japan and Germany at that point in time.

You are the one who mentioned them being laid down, in fact you quoted yourself saying it so it doesn’t matter if they were finished. Next as much Lion and Temeraire were revised to be above treaty limits after the war kicked off literally 8 months after they were laid, hence why their final design was ~45000 tonnes when the limit was 40,000.

There is a further variant which is available to be suggested which would be like a Montana as the guns for it were made.

No, you visited the restaurant for the first time today, and turned your nose up at the breadsticks.

I am a regular and got what I always get because I’ve tried everything else and know what’s best.

3 Likes

The way US beam-riding missiles were set up at the time they could be used against anything the ship’s radar had a solid lock on, including surface vessels. They were intended for a top attack on incoming planes, which against a ship is even worse.

Personally I’m disappointed there’s no USS Gyatt, considering she was the first DDG in the world, re-commissioned as DDG-712 in December of 1956, the same year Bravy entered service and six years before Bravy’s own conversion.

Surely Gaijin isn’t worried that a ship much older than Bravy would be overpowered, are they?

Or USN for that matter, Like Massachusetts, or North Carolina rather than overhauled obsolete WW1 dreadnoughts, like Nevada.

1 Like

Yep, though Arizona is a bit of a beast.

It’s also a bit of an insult, like Hood. Why not it’s sister Pennsylvania? Or HMS Queen Elizabeth, instead of Hood? Using Arizona which is a graveyard for over 1,177 US sailors is in very bad taste, and pretty tone deaf.

Whilst their fates should be mourned. I dont think it should explicity exclude them being added. If you did that, It would eliminate 90% of every TT. Instead their addition could and should be used to celebrate the vessels and the crews. Like i’d love for something like HMS Glowworm to be added as an event or premium ship at some point.

5 Likes

Fair point considering CCCP Navy was almost non-existent for WW2, and 99% of the IJN is on the bottom of the sea.

1 Like

Yep, even the Royal navy lost a LOT of ships during the war

3 Likes

I’m surprised that Wick hasn’t jumped in yet, quoting every sentence, and citing each one … ;)

1 Like

As the initial question already has been answered and the original post now has been edited to misquote the linked rule, we will now be closing this thread following forum rule 3.8.

If there are any questions about the Suggestion section rules. Please feel free to reach out to a Senior Suggestion Moderator.

3 Likes