Kings of Battle - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 3)

That’s not the right video then

It is called… Historical Accuracy…

More Skins can come along down the line… if you cant wait… then why not fly my French F-8 Skins ?

6 Likes

As a Sweden main, what are you talking about “nice skins”, there are very few I’m aware of, and everything Sweden has wasn’t pre owned so to speak, it was a licensed reproduction of it as far as I know

1 Like

So the frenchies cant paint lol

1 Like

Yes they can.

Let’s keep it as an easter egg

lol they can : P

But, temporary paint jobs tend to be rushed and or not much care taken since they do not want to waste too much time and or wast of paint since they would be due to be painted from scratch anyway

The Italians also painted roughly over German emblems and or markings, and painted their own emblems over the top… at times the Italian paint would not quite match the RLM colours so it would be obviously painted over, or it was a rush job so you could see the German makings under the paint

4 Likes

I say temp skins should be in game but not the primary skin. They should be unlockable or found in crates. After all if was only to be used temporarily it shouldn’t be the main one use

Well, considering they are a peaceful country, they have as much time do things as they like, and considering most of the aircraft are low altitude strike fighters, it makes sense for them to do so. As for their ground vehicles, it’s probably because it’s just a simple geometric pattern copy and paste. They have these camo’s, yet again, because of historical accuracy, they learned from other countries, hey, camo works, mostly from Germany.

Yeah well I painted her with the d-day Markings : P

Make suggestions for what skins you would like to see in game… the Devs may not know what people want to see, so thats why Suggestions help a great deal for consideration

4 Likes

THIS is a historical skin for F-8E FN (Early 80s with the magic 1)

I revised that, and talked about the ground as well.

1 Like

@Pacifica How about some Argentine design soon? There is not a single one. It would be great for the Nesher :)

Looks a lot like the CARC on the Ct-Cv 105 HP.

1 Like

Does paint even matter at toptier?Everyone uses thermals

That’s for the beauty of the vehicles.

Also for some reason i don’t want German paint on my French vehicles that are 100% historical innacurate.

Exactly, that’s why I’ve suggested the addition of the SAAB barracuda MCS anti-thermal/IR system, it’s gorgeous and works great at its job.

1 Like

Belgium turret so perhaps Sweden can use the French CARC but not France xD

Yeah, they used the US Light Gull Grey that was common in the 60s/70s

But… Like I said, make suggestions for what you want to see… if they do not get much requests for things, then they may not push things out

2 Likes

I don’t. I use eyes mk. 1. (Mostly because a don’t have any of these mysterious things like lazer range finder and thermals all I got for night vision is blinding green.)

1 Like