Kings of Battle - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

kew‘589 could not hurt your t90a, so back to your 577 ’s picture,just made people laugh . as you are a joker, stay at your t90a,or it will be vreakdown by 577

1 Like

your sentences start not making sence anymore, i recommend rebooting your system

2 Likes

i was more like a new vehicle not the road map one but that’s good aswell

hope you could have a sence,lol, at list I could not use stone breakdown t90a

Czechoslovakian Army Designation of Pz.Kpfw. IV Hybird version

can someone translate bot for me? i seriously dont understand him anymore

i saw a vid of ukranians soldiers finding one of them in the battlefield (it got uptiered)

i would have just preferd a Blog about a whacky Prototyp, a absolute WW2 meme vehicle or some Historical WW2 Vehicles that are still missing.
All these ShINy NeW things, aka Top Tier, is not nessecarily what i crave for.
Low Tier is the Fun tier is how a lot of People say right.

maybe they can help you there 中文分论坛 - War Thunder — official forum
because you arent capable of the english language, jesus the russians with google translate make more sense then you do

Finally I can understand you !

But yea I hope we get these Pz IV hybrids when the Czechoslovakian tree come

oh it was in the opposite direction lol

1 Like

It was in Donbas wasn it ? lol

idk it said something about being found in the battlefield but nothing more for what i saw in the vid and i just made a joke about being uptiered and left lol

Soooo new tank suggestion for Ukraine tt?

yes put it at 11.7 for realism

maybe they could help you한국어 이용자 커뮤니티
I did all the things could help you ,
find a good life,plz

no we pass from the panzer of the lake to the long panzer “long panzer share your wisdom with us”

https://twitter.com/ArkadiuszMolis1/status/1714312050074132546##

“Someone took it from there Pz.IV to Donbas to renovate it for the collection, and in unclear circumstances it ended up on the battlefield. These photos are from spring, currently the Pz.IV apparently no longer has a tower. Moreover, somewhere nearby there is another one.”