Kings of Battle - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

That Alex guy is trying to F us up. He is just provocating with stupid arguments…

3 Likes

OMG Gaijin loves Sweden because it get’s my Russian vehicle.

no they aren’t

Yeah man its so OP PVKV4 to 11.0 when???

The camo for 9K ge was also nice

1 Like

The SMT got added in with the 16C? Lol sorry if you didn’t realize the ground attack version of the Fulcrum was heavier and not an amazing dogfighter. You got your R-73s though!

F-16C, F-14B, F-14A, F-16A, F-16 ADF, A-10, AH-64D, AH-1Z, M1A2, M1A2 SEP, ADATS, spookston mobile…

Man, i like it. I can vent off a little after a hard day. And i laugh a lot

1 Like

well, while ussr has at top tier 2 migs & 1 yak, sweden has what? right - nothing

You know these changes are clueless and they did read feedback barely when they randomly pull up shit like Pkvk IV to 3.3 where Pkvk III that has no apds is open to and less depression. Then gaijin locks the thread as always.

@Smin1080p please release a dev blog so we finaly have a topic change

1 Like

I spent almost 50 dollars on the T-69 IIG in the past offers because it was 8.7 and it suited my template. And now, less than a month after the offers, they increase the BR? Please inform in advance, especially in premium vehicles that ARE NOT CHEAP.

When you upgraded the BR to the M4 King Cobra it was unplayable, as was the M60 Ariete (which I pre-bought) and now you upgrade a tank that was on sale less than a month ago.
At least consider the investment that we players make.

1 Like

but we are so close to Pt2!

I actually agree with the aircraft.

SEP and M1A2 are worse than the BVM.

All the helis are worse than the Mi-28NM and Ka-52.

It’s almost as if gaijin rushed 4th gen a bit too hard

1 Like

Can you even mention 1 Italian, Japanese and French MBT, Plane, Helicopter and boat.

1 Like

That I can buy but the air situation is just horrid ( hopefully not for long)

Or British

1 Like

KA 50 KA 50 KA 50 KA 50

2 Likes

Teaser tonight, confirmed to me by my lovely wife.

7 Likes

Meet the wife Susan