Kings of Battle - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

Places where poeple converse are bound to go off topic. Just saying

1 Like

quick. KF41 does not belong on the German Tree.

That should change the convo again

Edit: Need to add the GIANT /S

BLYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA* wHat a blasphemy. To gulag

2 Likes

But joke aside, where Gaijin add things is a mystery even the oldest of shamans cant uncover.

1 Like

I didn’t read the last 10 posts before mine, so I see no one wanting to talk about that nonsense.

@SPANISH_AVENGER Alex isn’t talking right now.

correct, US mains has no respect for other nations and lives in a fictional fantasy world

Instant proven wrong XD

archeologist in a 1000 years.

“We know almost everything now about our history as a people. But the greatest mystery that remains is Gaijin’s vehicle allocation policy”

Can’t wait for the ISS surprise in the next trailer. Tornado pilots will be circling the map right next to it

1 Like

Great well done Von

and i really thought we could talk about Gnat and Gannet

2 Likes

My bad, same profile pic and both names starting with “A”, I mixed xD

I used to distinguish users by their profile pictures, but ever since they were gone, welp… you see hahahah

I was merely mocking the topic personally.
400 messages in 4 hours is annoying.

1 Like

Oh you are still here lmao

I dont want to be rude, but you and death beat 400 in 4h by a great margin

Again, there are more than 2 nations in this game. I dont care about Ground, I kinda want it deleted from war thunder these days.

But what is a fact. at the moment, Only 3 nations are playable at top tier currently, and thats US and USSR. Those nations should not get anything new for the next 6 months

I knew there was something off…

3 Likes

Is it spanish hate season again? Time to wear my straw hat

No offence taken m8

1 Like

“You are poisoning the WT community”

-Some guy who likes to threaten people to death and insult them with slurs over a videogame vehicle