Kings of Battle — Answering your questions from the dev server

The MiG 29G should be folded with the A variant cause the only Improvement is the armament of R73s and R27et‘s which could get the normal A variant too

1 Like

Glad you accept that I was correct in stating that T-72M1 isn’t a top tank.

yeah and that leaves germany with no new top tier tank for nearly 3 years until the PSO got added

I honestly do not agree with that point, when the Mirages can actually get Magic 2s with IRCCM at 11.3. And, while its only two of them, the F1s actually have internal cannons, while the Mirage 2000 D has much, much better flight performances, great A2G capabilities and a great radar, even without radar missile

12 Likes

How would it fit that gap? The Nimrod would be 3.0 at most, being a L-62 with very small improvements.

No, it was ~1 year after catchup & DM53 addition.
You can’t compare top vehicles to the tech tree itself, you have to compare to all other tech trees & empathize with their situations.
Germany getting a top MBT 2 years before everyone else was reckless, but its top round was DM33 for a long time.

it wasnt i showed you the timeline multiple times

Check when Type 10, Type 99A, etc were added.

No word on naval?

I’d love to hear about the future of the French navy which is currently in a very sad state.

We don’t have any “big boys” who make the TT competitive or even just interesting to grind, to give a goal (I can imagine the Dunkerque class, with maybe the Dunkerque in 6.7 and the Strasbourg (more armored) in 7.0).

Also, there’s no sign of the coastal TT ? We can’t take part in zone captures in games.

4 Likes

Yea but they can turn really hard to keep low speed and turn more which is not possible in game like in this type91 launch example.
Makes me think that’s just a poor excuse

5 Likes

It’s literally all because K_Stepanovich simply cannot comprehend the even most basic of ideas that a MANPAD from the 90’s like the Stingers, Mistral, Type 91’s, etc, are vastly superior compared to awful MANPADs from the 60’s like Igla. It’s literally all one dude just not understanding missiles.

19 Likes

It’s the last jet in the line anyway. There’s no point in doing so

those have nothing to do with german top tier additions, i am speaking about german top tier mbts while sweden had better ones and the best german tank the 2a6 on top of that

It has everything to do with German top additions. All tech trees had to be in parity for ground before focus can be given back to the tech trees that previously got preferential treatment in new additions.

What I still don’t get is where you got 10G from for the stingers, assuming it doesn’t pull 22G why does it pull 10G not 12G or 8G? Is there a source or is it just assumption/calculation?

7 Likes

yes and germany didnt get sth for 3 years, a copy pasta strv in form of the leoapard 2 TVM would have been possible as well, or they could have refrained from giving sweden(finnland) 2A6 which put them completly above the german tech tree.

Besides that i am just saying i am right with the statement germany did not get a new top tier mbt addition for 2-3years, doesnt matter the circumstances behind it, this sentence stays true, which you said wasnt true, but my statement factualy is true and everybody can check this

From where they have that petals from sabot penetrate 80mm or even 30mm?

Garentee stingers will NEEEEVER be fixed! No matter how much source material is thrown at them it’ll always be ignored because gaijin does not care about spaa players. Planned rework of those systems? What another Sam system nerf like the one’s recently? Cannot wait to laugh at that… I see the rolands were well play tested on that release.

6 Likes

At least not until Russia makes something actually comparable

1 Like

I don’t mind France getting more M26 / Patton variant but please, focus first on what the tree need first (more SPAA and more light tanks).

7 Likes