Ki-93-I Ko: Saigo no Bushi

I mean if we add the main characters of late gen 4.5 and the ones of gen 5 we’re dooming every air update afterward to be fillers.
I have nothing against fillers, but the hype of toppers is something we gotta preserve for a bit.
And anyway, again where’s the hurry? We don’t need to get everything in the span of 3 months, 5th gen really isn’t the priority

2 Likes

Technically the Mossie with the 6pdr is an anti submarine. But that doesn’t change how much physical damage a 2,86 kg shell can do against soft targets such an aircraft.

Last time i tried it in ARB against a cargo ship, i remember it not being able to damage the ship (old not detailed modelled ships).

2 Likes

it is for snail BVVD wants it in the game soon idk what this update will be but soon BVVD says

2 Likes

Not really but close
VTB-8 | War Thunder Wiki
VTB-11 | War Thunder Wiki
VTB-14 | War Thunder Wiki

I’m gonna c*m

2 Likes

I wonder if the 3,7 cm BK 3,7 will finally get its Pzgr.18 or M-Pzgr. or both.

5 Likes

ambatu

1 Like

Love it, but it’s just another flying derp wagon to terrorize ground lol.

Great addition but also one that will probably annoy many people when it starts popping their tanks in ground battles. No matter, because it really is quite cool.

2 Likes

A unique domestic aircraft for Japan? And it’s TT?

What sorcery is this?

7 Likes

image

3 Likes

See you in 10 years lol

3 Likes

Gaijin seems to really like gimping japan this year

1 Like

Now time to wait another 10 years.

1 Like

Finally some good vehicles.

4 Likes

1: WW2 plane.
1: Early Cold War-era jet.
The rest are from the modern era.
Not a single WW2 tank.
Though that 57mm might be good… albeit might. They still need to buff all the other 37 mm and 57mm guns, whose rooftop penetration is slightly less than needed.

That said, hopefully this craft is good considering its rear gunner

2 Likes

‘Not a single WW2 tank’

Besides the M7

1 Like

Title: Ki-93-I Ko.
MMmmm what country was “Not a single WW2 tank” in reference to HMMMMMMm oh yeah Japan.

1 Like