Ki-93-I Ko: Saigo no Bushi

yet to see a coastal t1 boat with a single 7mm

3 Likes

If it’s quick I would unironically wouldn’t mind it

Hooray, Japanese WWII aircraft! I’ve been waiting so long for new stuff for them! :)

Now I’m waiting for the Mitsubishi G3M bomber and the late G4M2/3. And I’ve been waiting for these bombers for 13 years already…

Spoiler


10 Likes

Woho!!! Unique WWII aircraft! Can’t wait to unlock, fly, and spade it! 😊

5 Likes

How fast does it goes?

Ohhh, Mosquito Tse-Tse (or rather Bf-110 G) on steroids…
Me likes dis…
Guess it’s time to get serious with the Japanese TT… :)

5 Likes

Oh boy, this one looks sick!

1 Like

Once the Ki-93-I Ko is Mass Produced we will put an End to the U.S.A. Airforce in no Time!

azctj2

3 Likes

Yes! More of this please.

1 Like

Hell yeah 😤 😤 😤
092k382f
Prayers to hachiman were heard.

6 Likes

a close up of a cartoon monkey 's face with large eyes
Yellow test color or undercoat is a rarely used skin in game. So many aircraft images out there with them being yellow and all.

Hell yeah

Don’t worry, the F-15EX would be one of the big things so it’s normal that we don’t find out about it until the trailer

Pretty cool to see

1 Like

PL12D and j-16 devblog then F15EX blog then su35 devblog all in 1 update would be massive gajin

1 Like

My guess would be that we will get all that in December, an update bringing a big lot of top tier jets like the F-15EX, Su-35S, J-16, a new Rafale and more with a new generation of missiles.
I feel like this update is gonna be more of a misc update with various random additions without a particular theme, rather than a big meta pusher

that would be boring for this update we want the fancy jet gajinnnnn and I say this update because the 5th gen timeline is open

Thank you. Japan was long overdue for a new WW2 prop.

image

11 Likes

I get that some people prefer top tier jets but I think we get very much enough top tier per update, it’s always good to see additions at others tiers. I really don’t see the need to speedrun basically all that’s left of modern planes in the span of 3 months, plus there’s many others jets we could get for ranks 8/9 without pushing the meta further

4 Likes

that’s not all that’s left so much more