K2 Black Panther GF - In Germany Tech tree

as above

It’s more like poland it’s closer in terms of military connections to germany is not the vehicle that is related but the country and its kinda weird since gaijin looks at both the bases of the vehicle and the military context between the 2 countries that traded

was their ever one that was preposed only to Germany then or something similar

Poland has specially a Lot of potential too many modified and unique vehicles Even more than korea

Better than going to Japan TT and anger the Koreans i suppose.

again, where did we ever say the K2 should come to germany?

Not as Bad as the guy who said it should go to china cuz china has more tanks than Japan and cuz they are closer to korea lol

There have been Polish sub-tree concepts before, mostly in regards to them being added to Germany. Second most requested sub-tree case is for them to be added to USSR.

And of course it goes without saying that the independent concept is also popular.

im not saying that you did im just wondering if it was preposed to Germany or a tank similar

no? why even ask

u dont even know me the hell, i am literaly saying it shouldnt be added to germany here

because i just wanted to know
thank you

I highly doubt he would have more than double the games on his alt account as opposed to his main… xd

that even more F up lol

Nah man watch this

You are throwing accusations around that are unrelated to the topic at hand.

You’re doing no-one here a favor and I wouldn’t just speak for myself if I asked you to quit.

1 Like

yeah, makes me angry, when a nobody says lies about me

1 Like

Sir
why would he make a suggestion on his alt just to tell everyone he doesn’t agree with it

he is defensive as he doesn’t have an alt and doesn’t want to be falsely accused

What a horrible idea to even think of adding ANYTHING Korean into the German tree…

Gaijin, do it, I want to see people get pissed off ))))

1 Like

Saprano get your AI generated booty out of here if You are not contributing to the conversation