J-7E shouldn't be at 11.0

PL-8B,not PL-5C. And Gaijin should remove PL-5Bs from all chinese aircraft cause they made like 10 of em total. Replace the PL-5B with PL-5E.

PL-8B is too OP for 11.0. PL-5C is the only missile that wont affect its BR.

Any all aspect upgrade should raise the BR.

or They can give PL-8s for makes it counterpart of Kfir C.7 which is sitting at 11.3 with Python-3.

But in current meta? It shouldn’t.

PL-5Cs arent that different from PL-5B, it just has all aspect capability. PL-5C shouldn’t cause any balancing issue unlike PL-8 or PL-5E

F-104S is at 11.3 just because it has 9Ls. The J-7E with PL-5Cs is just a better jet

Thing is,PL-5C as is ig doesnt exist irl. It is still rear aspect PL-5B just with less delay after launch. Gaijin once again made fake missile.

It is not that much, considering that F104 has more loadout and a radar. It’s like why is Mig19 and Mig21 are in the same BR just because Mig19 has radar, whilst the loadout balances it, seeing as Su25T is in 11.3 as well.

2 Likes

more loadout? dont know what you’re talking about

F-104S is worse than J-7E even with 9Ls

Bombs. Bases?

F-104 is not a bomber.

Well it can do a base can’t it?

That literally does not matter regarding its air RB placement.

Surely it does, like I have to suffer so much more in ARB to grind if I want RP and bombing bases is so much easier.
My thoughts on this entire thread is just there need to be a BR decompression and J7E is just in a weird spot where it seems quite good of a dogfighter but it is just painful to use for grind.

It doesn’t.

No idea then.
Cause Mirage has IRCCM at the same BR.

1 Like

No idea for what?

I am struggling to get kills cause most F4s are just auto flaring and there is no way to avoid them. I just realised that if J7E goes into a turn battle, it will lose regardless of the plane because you bleed way too much speed that you can’t outturn anything, F4s Harriers and Mirages will just turn around and since you have no full aspect you will have to use your 60 rounds in the 30-1 to kill them.
Any advice or should I switch to Q5 grind.

This is a plain lie. The J-7E is excellent in dogfights.

1 Like

Have you played it? Every delta wing have this problem but J7E has a small engine so it’s even worse, plus I am getting flared a lot.
By the way I have tested J7E bleeds more than 900km of speed per 360 turn.

1 Like