J7d

still wonder why they have the J7D at 11.0 its a pretty bad plane engine over heats at 100% throttle not to mention on wep and doesnt get any all aspect missile while the mig21bis planes have 6 r60mks. J7D also has a pretty horrible flight performance and it has to fight 12.0 planes for some reason even other 11.0 planes over perform it so hard

3 Likes

JA37C is at 11.0 and has insanely good speed and everything and gets 2 radar missiles so 2 quaranteed kills in the hands of a good player

3 Likes

It is much more appropriate for J7D at 10.7

2 Likes

Make it 10.7, but even better, just give it PL-5C and remain at 11.0.
Do that + make a J-8B copy paste premium.

Soooo many insanely cool rank 7 premiums and China gets a MiG-21 with 4 rear aspect missiles 🫠

1 Like

or just replace the J7D with a J8C premium or something and add a ge premium J7D or put it in the tech tree in a folder with the J7E

1 Like

Theres never been a premium moved to TT. They have however made packs into GE premiums. They can just add a J8 next to it. GE, pack, whatever. USA has like 3 rank 7 premium packs.

or simply think that missiles is a reason why the J-7 is still high up? i mean Pl-5B and PL-7 are pretty good missile for such BR, and such missile can’t go below certain BR.

I’m of the opinion that consider PL-5C (tier II), PL-5E & PL-8 replacement PL-7, PL-2 & PL-5B

And increase BR 11.0 Air AB, 11.3 Air RB and 11.3 Air SB

1 Like

they arent that good and are super flare hungry and the planes flight performance is so abysmal

With those,… it’s 11.7

They basic Magic-1 (PL-7) and PL-5B is counter part of 9J,… which is used up to 12.0 on F-16A

Or PL-5B switch to tier II instead of PL-2, PL-5C in tier III and PL-8 to replace PL-7

Based on what??? You wanna add better missile at a tier it doesn’t needs it,…

It’s not the J-7E we’re talking about… but J-7D

Btw,… both are 11.0, because D have access to PL-7 “Magic-1”

The J-7D also is premium,…so tier placement of weaponnary mean nothing

The J-7D is told to be flying as good as MiG-21MF

The differences are:
Missiles :
R60 vs PL-5B or PL-7 (PL-7 win over R60, and PL-5B too)
[btw no Magic-1 stand on a supersonic aircraft with Flares/chaffs under 11.0 → gaijin limited Magic-1 but not R60 go complain on that to put back MiG-21MF at 10.7]
Both brings 4 missiles

Both have same gun, same feed 200rpg
J-7D have more counter measures. (72 vs 64)

Flight model wise MiG-21MF/J-7D are on par with what they encountered in 10.7/11.0 BR.

The problem is Russian/German MiG-21 being too low.

they’re skyflashes…

Guaranteed? Skyflashes are guaranteed kills now?

Pretty sure youre fighting/using wrongly the J-7D,…

PL-7 move to tier II instead of PL-2 & add PL-5C to tier IV but PL-5B stay tier III

And increase BR for Air RB & Air SB to 11.3 and 11.0 for Air AB

What about you read?

Exactly why → adding new weapons, especially PL-8 is the same as putting it from 11.0 (current) to 12.0

And about PL-5C and why it doesn’t matter to have it:

As the J-7D is an interceptor, it does requires to launch missile from good aspects but a bit of range, at high speed to ensure successful hits → shortenned minimum ranges only will make pilots to use the J-7D even more in closed-in dogfight where it doesn’t belong,…

Is there any possibility that in the future IR SRAAM full options on J-7D and move to rank VIII with expand to 11.7 BR after gaijin introducted rank IX ?

I expect gaijin add 2nd premium pre-order pack another fighter aircraft at 11.3 BR after Chengdu J-7D in the future

No,…
They most likely will add new aircraft instead, maybe some J-8 shenyang instead (J-8H with PL-11"aspide", R-27R1 and R-27T1 maybe, at 12.0 aswell as Air-Sol/Navy Kh-31 missile) → would bring much more people to China TT than a Late J-7D,…

Not before they add J-10 aircrafts in TT though,…

I also think that J-7D is meant to stand in between 11.0 and 11.3, and a new one will be over it.

Ps: i edited previous message.

J-8H armed IR SRAAM PL-5E & PL-8 and SARH MRAAM PL-11 at 12.0, and located before J-11 (Su-27SK) & J-8F with receive BVR MRAAM PL-12

Shenyang F-8IIM at 12.3 with IR SRAAM PL-5/PL-8/PL-9 and SARH MRAAM R-27R1 & PL-11

I guess next premium pre-order pack aircraft in rank 7 might be Shenyang J-8I (J-8A) or supersonic fighter-bomber Xian FBC-1