J35xs and f5c br are too high and do not stand a chance

J35XS moved up purely because of high gains from rocket bombing bases, which was then nerfed to be unviable

Changing the F-5C flare dispenser to the one on the F-5E would actually reduce it’s flare count I believe

That is more than possible as well.

The J35XS definitely need to go down in BR, its a real struggle but i do think it will be moved down eventually.

1 Like

F-5C is fine. It made lower tier jets suffer, now it’s fine.

It should have been moved up years ago, but since it was a hot seller that was a no go.

But now that the F-4S is top dog…well

4 Likes

I think it would be good for 10.7, but maybe 11.0 its okay too if got some tier upgrade and rp and sl bonuses (tier VII, but that would never hapen…) But at this time, its a garbage.

I feel you… I bought it at the last discount, now its useless for me. So I feel very scammed…

I don’t think the F5C can go down but I wouldn’t claim that the flight model makes it fine at its BR. With Tornados, F4s, F104s and MiG 23s being the main things you fight all easily out speed you. This goes the same for the jets you’re on the same side as if they all reach the battle first it always feels like the game’s over before you get there. Tornados and F4s take the bases and Migs and F104s start killing and run away when you get there.

To top this off other jets have radar missiles at the BR which makes your small IR signature irrelevant and everyone else has the same advantage of your small IR signature simply because your missiles are terrible.

2 Likes

thats exactly what i was trying to say others have so many versitile ways to kill you and u have to mostly only rely on your good gun in close range fights. there were times when the f5 could fly 500m over ground until you see an enemy and can strategize beforehand now u have to fly 10m over ground and while avoiding radar missile spams and mountains to maintain overlook over the enemies positions. the f5c might be extremly mighty and i surely have a very high winrate in it but its unbearable and i have not played it since i posted this post and probably will not in the future. i now found fun in playing tanks

1 Like