雷达问题开了个新ISSUE,目前被要求提供更多证据
[DEV] J-11A Radar Bug Report. // Gaijin.net // Issues

2 Likes

已点

1 Like

点了,记得资料要注明出处,我发了个issue没写出处被毙了

1 Like

没关系,那个资料不影响论证,毙了我就换一个重新发

https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/Fx79KKL8xZ2M?comment=02eW8hNBQrr1Ehq4BAaU8IXZ
我給你加了追加资料

1 Like

thank you ,The new issue has been acknowledged. This includes both RWR and radar issues. Welcome to the new issue for support
[DEV] J-11A Combined Avionics Bug Report // Gaijin.net // Issues
谢谢,这个新的issue已经通过了,同时整合了RWR和雷达问题,欢迎去新的issue下面支持
[DEV] J-11A Combined Avionics Bug Report // Gaijin.net // Issues

1 Like

漂亮

雷达还是没改呢

升级 N001V

J-11_radar

I’m quite interested about the second image, it’s a SU27SK getting a new radar? It actually is not a J11A MLU or something later since they don’t have wing tip hard points yet. Is it possible to verify the radar type instead of comparing photos? I understand they are active aircrafts and data are hard to access, but any possible books suggesting the upgrade or books on the radar?

This is the J11A that has undergone ARH modification but not MAWS modification, and the radar has been replaced with the N001VE of the same model as SU30MKK. This aircraft is equipped with an russian L-005 or chinese RKL-700 electronic interference pod in wing tip.

Yes the MAWS are absent and EIP are what seem to make it a J11A. Does that however change the paint work as the J11A has two straps of colour protruding the dark colour of the nose. Does this happen also on the new radar ones?

Actually, the first picture is of the SU30 series, pay attention to the two person cockpitthe and tail wings.

And the second picture, judging from the tail wing, it is the SU27 series, which has been modified to use the same radar model.
N001VE

Due to China’s naming strategy, the modified aircraft are not referred to as new models, they are all called 歼11(SU27SK/J11/J11A/J11A-MLU),although they have undergone significant changes in functionality.
Therefore, it is very difficult to find proof of modification on book, and the answer can only be obtained through visual observation.

Can we identify the radar model is N001V from appearance? This can be used as new evidence.

That is what I was asking, whether the two straps of protruding colours can help us identify the different models of 歼11A.

至少从外观上看就是一个东西,毛子不认那就算了,更重要的是RWR。N001和V、VE就是十公里的差别,主要区别在对地扫描功能。

I think:
Produced in Russia → SU27SK
Produced in Shenyang → J11
SK/J11 upgrade → J11A (unofficial name)
Part of J11A upgrade → MLU (unofficial name)

It can only be judged from the missiles and equipment carried.Painting can indeed determine the aircraft of various years, but this picture is not clear and cannot distinguish the painting

N001VE可以同時锁2个 N001只有锁1个
而且RWR完全沒资料

complete sentence

你从上图能看到雷达罩下面有两条颜料穿过了雷达罩,下图挂载R77的歼11A也有一样的特征。我们能否找到新雷达的歼11是否有相同特征?
You can see two straps of protruding colours into the nose and the same could be seen on the J11A carrying R77, I am wondering if we can find a different angle to see if J11As with different radars have the same feature?

我们到现在还在跟BVVD杠关于中系直升机还在用冷战RWR。
complete sentence