J10A thrust to weight ratio error

有问题的是阻力

1 Like

They need real data, not movies and TV shows.

1 Like

You wont find real data for chinese planes)

The problem is that this is the source of the production team’s information, but they misunderstand or out of bias. When we tried to explain all the issues were rejected.

1 Like

From what I know, War Thunder has linear drag, so you can’t make the drag accurate at all speeds. This is also an issue with Russian jets.

This issue will persist, until Gaijin implements drag curves.

We don’t expect to be completely correct, but now gaijin has set too big a resistance for the wrong indicator. As a result, the aircraft’s supersonic acceleration performance is even lower than that of the F4.

However, the J-10 has been optimized for supersonic performance.

I suspect that with linear drag you can only make it perform correctly at subsonic speeds and poorly at supersonic speeds or make it overperform at subsonic speeds and perform correctly at supersonic speeds.

They have admitted to adding drag to keep the maximum speed at sea level at 1453. They didn’t realize that 1453 wasn’t true airspeed, and that it wasn’t an acceleration constraint but an airframe constraint.

Brother, my situation is not good. They banned my account until October

In order not to cause trouble, I don’t want or can’t comment on anything anymore.