J-7E needs to move up in BR

Why in the hell is this thing at the same BR while all of those around it got bumped up by 0.3 or 0.7?

6 Likes

Lack of all-aspect missile, no radar, only 60 rounds of cannon
It’s a plane that hard to balance cause it’s might be too strong at 11.0 but too weak at 11.3

9 Likes

it wouldnt be too weak, its been the most dominant fighter at it BR for the last 2+ years, and thats considering the MiG-23MLD and F-14A. The fact its criminal

4 Likes

It’s literally dominating the current BR. It basically got a BR reduction because every plane around it got bumped up.

2 Likes

It was OP before, and an utter joke it wasnt atleast 11.3. It competed fine at 11.7 vs the F-14A and M2K, now its just insanity

1 Like

Was this your opinion from last year? If so, then maybe you’re right but after the BR change, it’s got no reason to still be 11.0

I am willing to mount it in Br on one condition, that gaijin fills the hole created with a new plane and gives the Pl8 to the J7E

2 Likes

J-7E is the F-5E and F-4F of China.
It’s fine where it is.

7 Likes

F100F you mean and then for an event vehicle and was the worst F100 because heavier than it is brother gaijin could have provided him with the aim 9p

it completely dominates

No J7E ever killed me from 30km away

3 Likes

Naaaaaah until J35XS is not 10.3 or 10.5 J7E is perfect for rank he is currently in…

This is just because players play it with caution, not flying at high altitude and not even knowing how to dodge radar missiles. In all fairness, it is a back hand vehicle that requires some form of ‘mistake’ like missing a missile or sth cause it can’t do anything in a head on engagement. I do agree it is stronger than F5s at least but by a margin that is around .3 BR. It was not dominant in the last patch, it was piece of crap cause you get 3 missiles fired at you before you can turn and get your missiles flared. 11.3 is annoying BR cause uptiers are a lot more frequent and it’s not fun when you have to dodge 5 missiles before getting a chance to fire back, even J8B with Aspide suffers from all the irccm and radar missiles that fly around. I would say give it PL5C and move it to 11.3 or PL8 and 11.7

1 Like

I mean last patch there were threads on both rising its BR and lowering it, it’s quite funny. I would get PL5C and move it up, like it’s a great dog fighter but before you get G suite and 4 PL5B you will suffer.

Worst topic in Forum, just use it while you can to grind, I dont see any problem, it will be moved but for now use it

Simple solution, give it PL-5C or PL-8 and move it up,

1 Like

So you acknowledge that it has to go up?

1 Like

this plane needs to be hit with a reality check, together with the f16 and a few other culprits

If J-7E new battle rating to 12.0 but located between J-8B and J-8F

Change Air-to-Air weapon presets, my guess

Current

• 1 x 720 l drop tank + 2 x PL-5B
  • 4x PL-5B
  • 4x PL-2

New

• 1 x 720 l drop tank + 2 x PL-5E
  • 4x PL-5E
  • 4x PL-8
  • 4x PL-8B
1 Like

As one of J-7E player, I don’t see any problem for moving up to 11.3 becauae even flight model was nerfed, it is still monster.

Funny how Kfir Canard has higher BR than J-7E even it has worse loasouts and flight models.

1 Like