J-7d

Incorrect I have 2 nations at 11.0.

1 Like

We disagree lets leave it at that

I’ve already checked. You have a singular Mirage you got from an event or buying it and you have germany to 10.3 however with very few games played in anything after rank 4 besides the 21MF itself at 10.3

Ajs without flares and gun
Well…

F-5E still have way worser missiles, speed
But better in BFM

I think it’s good at 11.0 but not opposed to coming down to 10.7 but I don’t think it’s necessary. I’m able to use its missiles to very good effect by essentially just flanking everything. Many people like head to head engagements and throw out strategic thinking. Its rear-aspect missiles are pretty decent.

they only pull 5g more than the r-60, thats the only diff

Accelerates faster.

I dont really think you know how much harder does the Magic pulls compared to an R-60M

It’s not just about pull. It also accelerates really well and tracks much better. Also, while it still really likes flares because it doesn’t have IRCCM, it does not like flares as much as the R-60s do.

Im gonna guess your new. “So bad rockets” “Upranked”

The pl-5b is one of the best IR missiles ingame, without counting IRCCM of course, it deserves its BR of 11.0 purely on the missiles alone.

1 Like

With that logic then there’d be no all aspect IR missiles below 11.0

F-4ej got arsenal of trash missiles. Worst Phantom.

its also dependent on the airframe the missile is mounted, where planes like the A-10 and SU-25 are both not very great in terms of speed and turn circle, whereas the J-7D is fairly manueverable with great speed and very lightweight, so it can hold it own without the missiles.

F-4EJ is 11.0 because the F-4F (early) is 10.7 with the same loadout, just without radar missiles.

Actually - in 2 circles Su-25 can turn same as F-4 without agile eagle

Spoiler

And J-7D worser in 2 circles

1 Like

SU-25 is much slower than the F-4, and the F-4 carries more missiles typically.

Its not related to turn rate.
Or okay - F-4 will be slightly heavier, still su-25 wins in sustained
Just becsuse of Su-25 made with left leg.

1 Like

looking back, I’m wrong, A-10 ingame has

?? why did it send? i was still typing, anyways, a10 ingame has a very good turn radius, though it is very slow