Italy needs a panther

I feel like if italy is gonna get a panther that will be for one of the subtree nations. And most likely a premium anyway.

Britain needs a Panther!!!
Imagine Brits having something actually useful with APHE instead of Gaijin’s RNG minigame aka solid shot… :)

I think it will eventually get Panther through Hungary/Romania.

i was really hoping for my Australian Bismark

1 Like

Because italy was a ally of germany,france was a enemy of germany a have panther,its confusing

Not if you know the history.

Should Gaijin do this at all? In a game that has a mode that allows fratricide that pits nations that could have the same vehicles against each other? Where if you want to play a particular vehicle you can just go “freely” grind down to it in that tree?

1 Like

This unique Hungarian project is certainly better than the probable Soviet copy and paste ones such as the Hungarian T-34 85 and IS2.

1 Like

I believe that the Italian Panther project envisaged the adoption of the Italian 90mm cannon, replacing the German 75mm, naturally these are conjectures resulting from the chaotic and disastrous moment that the Italian general staff was experiencing.

1 Like

In Italy =/= Italian Crew, especially after 1943 in 1944, that aint italian, Thats german. You can even see the crews on top.

3 Likes

Yes, in fact they are German tank drivers’ uniforms, it doesn’t take long to recognize them, but some think that a Panther on Italian soil is Italian, they don’t even know the history.

2 Likes

I’ll take the Italian Panther and 44M Tas and Hungarian T-34-85 please.

1 Like

No, it’s the possibility that some Italians wore the Uniform. I fail to see why it’s hard for some people to comprehend this.

Japan should get a T-80BVM

US should get the captured Lebanese Pantsir-S1.

1 Like

I don’t think the Germans wasted time training one or two Italian crews to use the Panther (also because the training lasted several months) so if there had been such training for Italian crews it would have been more numerous, and historically known.

1 Like

They need to add the ‘Hawk Tuah’

1 Like

That possibility is zero because of how uniforms work.

Because you are f’ing wrong and pushing on a string.

2 Likes

That’s Fair but you never know. Since not everything was always written down. Ex: Some Tanks irl that only exist from a picture confirming its existence.

This would make more sense because there are testimonies, but even here we cannot be sure.

1 Like