Italian F-16A and it's armament

Now that we are in the Dev Server for the new update ‘‘Seek and Destroy’’, I had some questions regarding the Italian F-16A ADF Block 15, I know Fox 3’s for it might be a little bit too early, however, the new Belgian F-16A Block 15 gets AIM-9M’s (Not sure if the 12.0 BR is a placeholder), would it be possible for the Italian Falcon to get them as well, alongside some extra flare pods?

This might obviously mean an increase the BR, but it would be nice for Italian top tier to be among the best, instead of Hungary being the golden child of the nation.

1 Like

The Italian F16 were leased with AMRAAMS and never carried Sparrows, In my opinion I think they should definitely receive the AIM120 and possibly the aim9L/I. I’m not too sure about flare pods though.

2 Likes

It’s not hard for gajin mod add AIM-120B AMRAAM and AIM-9L/i. but lose AIM-7M Sparrow

1 Like

I wouldn’t mind loosing the AIM-7M’s, but I’m not sure about other players

In my opinion, I don’t want gajin hesitate add AIM-9L/I & AIM-120B on F-16A Block 15 ADF from italy tech tree and removed AIM-7M

ANG F-16A Block 15 ADF capability with AIM-7M & AIM-120. but Italian F-16A Block 15 ADF never fired AIM-7M only