Is the "Tornado IDS WTD61" Worth it?

Hi
I am very curious if I should buy the “Tornado IDS WTD61”? Is it worth it if I want to grind with it?
Thank You!

For GRB, maybe, as it sits at 10.3 with access to two Aim-9Ls (all-aspect, fairly long range, maneuverable anti-air missiles), decent amount of flares, and a lot of 1000lb bombs (CCIP included). This makes it a pretty decent multirole, albeit there are things like the Su-22M4 and J-7E, that are better than you in almost every regard.

For ARB (especially for grinding), it’s pretty bad and you shouldn’t waste your money for this.

Its in a tough spot to be honest. Base bombing would be its primary way to grind out the tree, but at 11.3 its going to have a lot of competition for those bases. It can do some Air to air but the armament is really set up for defensive purposes.

Are you grinding up the tech tree? because it looks like you have already got to top tier. You can use it in sim battles for grinding, but its going to take a bit to get use to that. Its a good plane, but if you dont need to have it right now wait until the tornado goes on sale. Xbox should have one sooner or later as the normal summer sale ended.

If u only play air then go for Lazur, not very good but much better than the Tornado. This is the same as the event Tornado minus the AS.34 so i am basing my experience off that. It’s a boat and also fly like one, only 2 9Ls which at a br where everyone have flare isn’t really good, bomb load kinda meh but u could go base bombing with it or do some CAS, nose authority is rubbish so good luck getting your gun on target (especially at high speed), also eat fuel like insane.
tldr: buy Lazur

I’ve got top tier with their tanks (took me a long time) but not with the Aviaton Vehicles