To be honest I didn’t like this jet to grind French Air
I am waiting for New Mirage premium
What do think ?
To be honest I didn’t like this jet to grind French Air
I am waiting for New Mirage premium
What do think ?
No.
It is a mid (probably even bad) plane with a mediocre offensive kit for 13.7 (just 6 missiles), horrible defensive kit and eh flight performance (being a good dogfighter doesn’t always help).
Doesn’t help that if you want a good defensive kit you sacrifice one or more Fox-3s to do so, making your offensive kit even worse.
How the premium flankers are a lower br than this is beyond me
NF-5A and Mirage are your best options
it kinda sucks
If it was 13.3 and was just premium analogue to ADF id say yeah. I quite like ADF nowadays, theyre enjoyable to play.
at 13.7 its…ehhh…well its worse F-16C. Fun plane, but it already has its drawbacks.