Is-7

Next on the list is for sure IS-7. Maybe Surblinde?

1 Like

France 7.7 is a great lineup, so having one more option to throw in there is also a good idea.

Speaking of event vehicles from years past that are very strong, I always recommend the PAK Puma. It fills a critical gap in the German TT. I play it at 6.7 / 7.7 all the time and it’s a fantastic vehicle to bring with all the German heavies.

KV-220 is also always a great choice if you have some GJC to burn.

1 Like

Yes that is probably one of the best lineups in the game, I have the Somua and I managed to get a nuke in it. I can just imagine the Surblinde and what it can do.

1 Like

barely anyone really haves it.

Do you have it? If anyone does how would it be rated (Surblinde)? It has strong armor and great reload it seems like an excellent vehicle.

No, of course not XD.

No, unfortunately, it’s a super rare vehicle; anyone who got it is like winning a 1 trillion dollar lottery and will mostly keep it forever.

1 Like

Let me tell you it might be better than the 279 simply due to its br rating and awsome gun I feal great playing war thunder.

279 still has the higher ceiling. The 279 has a stabilizer and considerably better armor and survivability for it’s BR than the IS-7.

However don’t get me wrong, the IS-7 is still a very fun tank to play.

It is a really great tank. You will pretty much enjoy it if you got it.

Well there are a lot of nuances with the SUrblinde a lot of its rounds dont spall the way they should, they dont do enough internal damage even to heavies. Yet a tank that should be nerfed the T-58 can pratically fire wherever it wants to for a fraction of the price. The T-58’s rounds should only count if fired at hatches and turret ring section of the tank.

Ohh boys IS-7 is a very good tank better than Object 279 simply being a lower br. man I love its handling, but I kinda feal that I am not meta eventhough I am posting good scores and getting frags. Maybe Gajjin can provide a stabalizer and laser range finder :) Imagine both IS-7 and T-58 get stabalizers :)

Told you not to pay 2000 for a digital tank, the IS-7 is not meta for a while now and absolutely not to fictional buffs

I mean it’s still really good.

lmao no

But is still a good tank I would say better than 279 due not being at such a high br rating. I am now complete when it comes to warthunder and vehicles I like.

Just becouse the IS7 have good armor and a good gun, doesnt mean its good. It sits at a br of 8.3, it will get alot of uptiers, were modern shells can easely pen it. Its armor was ment for APHE and early APDS and HEAT rounds. It was created for that purpouse

Ohh that is true but we will never get these battles in current game format. Otherwise still a very very solid tank without playing with squad or having team mates to help me out for most games its a steady 2.2kd and above 50% win ratio tank.

1 Like

That would be a donk fest.

Most russian tanks at 7.3 7.7 were made for stopping aphe shells. But now there are kinda useless, as there are heat and apds. T55 IS SOLID DO

1 Like