Is-7

Yes its a very good tank, it survives a lot but apfsds at 9.3 will get it.

the reason i said it has russian bias its cause it happened more than once that an Obj279 simply tanked my dart randomly dealing NO DMG to anything

Love it

It’s funny the stuff you survive when playing 279. Even against things that should be taking you out. And it sits at a BR where there are plenty of IFVs, which your 14.5mm can take out:

Example
Example 2
Example 3

Russian Bias exists,i always said that russian bias is a thing since volumetric seems to favor a lot more Russian vehicles than any other nation



Screenshot 2026-08-10 165736

This game lowk pmo sometimes

what type of dart was it?

The IS series ain’t the best example. The IS-2 works out being harder to kill than the IS-3 / 4 / 6, lol. Because of the delete me buttons on either side of the drivers hatch on the latter tanks. The whole Russian bias thing is usually focussed on later BRs, mainly CAS in GRB top-tier.

Speaking of IS-2, god it annoys me when people do that reverse into battle thing. Like that will save them.

Dart?IM using Type 2 APHE
I showed it should have penned

I have had that same IS-2 resist Conway’s L1G at point blank on the UFP for no damage

a man with a beard says " goyim are human too " in front of a door

What are we doing bro…

Id sell you my IS-7 if I could, but I already redeemed that coupon years ago.

The IS2 is more tanky than it should because it has volumetric russian bias BS

A Type 2 APHE from the side and mf game goes “HIT” (Not 1 single thing damaged done btw)

Thats ok bud. I got the 279 I have around 3 kd ratio but you get penned from everywhere even stingrays with heat rounds pen you from the front. Its armor is good but not that great, firepower is the best and looks are amazing great tank overall. However, 9.3s with Dm33s will get you most of the time they have better mobility as well. As for my US heavy 6.7 line up “man those Japanese” there is true samurai bias there at that br (hahha).

I know I never play the IS2 like that, I should but it looks so bad and feels bad as well. However, you were in one of the most overpowered aa’s in game.

APHE get the 279 most often than not, especially the T-58.

Man the Japanese are getting me a lot at the 6.7 line up those heat slingers and hori mori vehicles are making life difficult. Yes the tank is good I like it but man too many heat launching shananigans going on at such a low br.

You don’t play the 279 like a Maus. It’s a survivable vehicle, but lean into your mobility. You can actually reverse, unlike a T72. Only tank I watch for is T58, these days.I make them target #1. But yeah, it’s all about that lovely 130mm APHE. All those DM33 slingers are easily dispatched by 279.

1 Like

It certainly is. Mainly because of how APHE is performing (which also benefits 279). PT-76-57 is also a fun APHE slinger to uptier alongside the 279 if you ever get your hands on it.

1 Like

U have IS-7? Wow respect

I get a lot of hilly maps and gun depression elevation like the Japan style map, there are always players hidden, especially the mephistos, btr 3s, chinese missile launcher. They all one shot get you, plus the stingrays at times they are hard to spot and they all have thermals. Otherwise yes you play it due to gun and reverse speed.