I think the IS-1 ammo storage should be in the turret!
Storage count 21 total & hull is extra.
What other tanks have the same problem?
I think the IS-1 ammo storage should be in the turret!
Storage count 21 total & hull is extra.
What other tanks have the same problem?
The Japanese Chi-Nu and Chi-To (and I think some of the lower BR tanks too) have their 1st stage ammo stored in the hull rather then the bustle racks in the turret, I think it was moved from the turret as an excuse to nerf the reload speed.
Look this is a game, a match takes like 20min. So of course we dont need that much ammo, but in real life, taking more HE shells is pretty useful. But yes, having ammo in the turret is good for fast reloed
Oh okay I didn’t know that
Yeah I just was curious why the ammo is in the haul & not turret. Maybe they’ll give us an option to select where our ammo goes first
the tiger 1 will always bring 3 shells next to the driver, even if you only bring 4, (might be different now was the case for a decade)