In case you didn't notice, Russia has only two 11.7 MBTs at rank 8

Can we officially call it a “minor nation”?

2 Likes

France has so many leclerc, must be a big country 😛

7 Likes

Can we officially call it a “minor skill issue”

4 Likes

joever

11 Likes

Don’t make me cry man

Swedish T-80U > Russian T-80U cause Swedish one is rank 8 and Russian one is not :P

Clearly Japanese bias, nerf challenger 4 /s

5 Likes

Well it kinda is. It is the world’s second arms exporter after all

well if the t72b3 would not get the usual ru handycap it would be 11.7
or the t80U
Etc etc

But here we are

If they are so “favored”, how come you don’t have over 50% win rates with any of them?

True russia suffers, almost as bad as the US as they are the most oppressed nation in the game due to anti-US bias.

3 Likes

No, Russia is doing fine. I just want another pixel tank to research.

“some of us let our little brother play our account during the weekends, sometimes step mother also play but she sucks at the game, that’s why our record bad hehe”

1 Like

I should thank his “little brother” for regulating the BR down. What a godsend for us bias enjoyers.

2 Likes

When minor nations get blatantly overpowered vehicles like the Su-25SM3 and Pantsir: sure.

2 Likes

I must try to let myself believe OP don’t know in 11.7 vehicles we could easy to see best 11.7, normal 11.7 and bad 11.7
Though they’re all 11.7 tanks, BVM, T-90M, Strv 122s and Leo 2A7V are much better than Merkava 4M, Arietes and VT-4A1

3 Likes

And Britain has 2x 11.0 tanks at 11.7 and 1x 11.3 tank at 11.7 we have yet to get a single tank that can actually go toe to toe with either russian 11.7

5 Likes

See post number 12 of this thread to understand my simple intention. No need to overthink it.

The Russian 11.7 tanks actually perfrom at 11.7 level, which isn’t the case for some other nations.

2 Likes

I’m not debating performance in this thread, I’m talking about things to research. You guys are acting so defensive, it’s funny.

I bet if I was asking for the Strv 123A or the Leopard 2A8 this thread would take a different turn.

Those will both get added at some point and will probably be 12.0.