I'm Crazy with that prices or what?

Am I going crazy, or did the prices of some bundles that used to cost $70 just increase to $75?

There were also others that cost $60 and went up to $65, and no notice was given about the price increase or anything like that.

Are you trying to minimize losses during the end-of-year promotions? If that were the case, wouldn’t it be more appropriate to notify players about the price increase due to some external factor inside or outside the company to justify this $5 increase for each bundle?

Observations: The bundles over $75 are still at their normal prices, but I think they might increase at some point.

If I’m going crazy with this event, the German Leopard 2A4 premium 10.3/10.0 would be $60 in total, but now it’s $5 more.

Considering that a good part of the player base uses events to sell vehicles and take advantage of promotional opportunities in the store, they could earn $60 in 2 events or sometimes just 1 event. With the 50% promotion, you could get 2 bundles for $60, but with this increase, you’d have to raise it to $32.50—if there’s no further increase due to payment methods like credit cards or others.

Please help me—am I really going crazy with these price increases on bundles, or did they indeed raise the prices even further, right before the most important 50% promotion of the year, affecting almost 60% of the game’s store?

2 Likes

Just don’t buy them ,simple,play for free

3 Likes

Crazy? I was crazy once. They locked me in a room. A rubber room. A rubber room with the snail. The snail made me crazy. Craz-

7 Likes

you are not crazy, they did indeed raise bundle prices. 60$ and 65$ premiums have been increased by 5$

new marketing technique

Inflation and higher costs for a company always results in higher prices for customers.

1 Like

Greed also does that,companies never pass a discount on to their customers do they?

They should, but that’s on another page

I wonder if War Thunder would be a better game if everybody had to pay and I wonder if everybody who plays it would pay?

Nope you can see that in others games, like WoW. Only because you pay the game isn’t better or get better as you wish.

1 Like

The ones that went up 5.00, didn’t their br change, as in went up? Even though many were lower, after the br went up so did the price Im guessing.

The problem isn’t the price increase itself, but the fact that there was no notice at all given to the players.

It was only noticed by those of us who make regular purchases. This is what left me upset— the company isn’t being transparent with the players, and this is really discouraging me.

@PaulsBackPack @Matthgame231 @Silesian_Lynx @EddieVanHalo
The only two vehicles that are $75 for the USA market are the two rank 8 premiums, which were always $75.
Nothing more is $75.
On top of that, the only ground vehicles that are $65 are those that are rank 7, and were always $65 from being rank 7.

Gaijin has never changed their prices to adjust for inflation EXCEPT for the 1000 and 2500 GE options.
Gaijin would do so similar to how DCS adjusts for inflation [their prices went up by $5 - $15 since 2020] if Gaijin wasn’t afraid of community response.

There was notice given to players countless times.
Gaijin has always said rank dictates price.

1 Like

I wonder why people keep saying inflation this inflation that. Server cost shouldn’t go up like food. Nor does the cost of software used to do their job.

USD 75 is excessive. If I can choose which item goes to the bundle (more GE nonprem time. More premtime non GE, no prem time GE only, Prem time only no GE, No GE no prem time) and have the price slashed accordingly I wouldn’t say this kind of vile shit. But gaijin pricing makes no sense and anyone defending it either lick someone’s dirty asshole for living or have a share in gaijin.

1 Like

Yes, the prices have indeed increased by $5 on almost all the store’s bundles.

I’ll give some examples from the post: The Leopard 2A4 PzBtl used to cost $60 and now costs $65.

Another example is the Chinese Type 96A Prototype 10.0, which also went from $60 to $65.

The Challenger DS also saw its price rise from $60 to $65, and guess what? It remained at the same BR even after the $5 increase.

There was no notice, no announcement on the forums or in the site reports. I couldn’t care less if the price goes up by $5, $10, or even a whopping $50, my friend—what I want is transparency from the company in which I invest both my time and money.

This is something basic for any company. I don’t want to find out at the last minute or on the day of the promotion. I want to be informed about price changes so that I can better prepare for upcoming promotions or if I want to grab something outside of the promotion.

You’re mistaken on many things— don’t gloss over unexplained price increases and the lack of transparency with the buyers/investors. Whether you like it or not, players are considered investors in games since there’s a constant flow of money between both sides.

Edit : Calling your friends to reinforce a point where 5 are pointing fingers, leading the majority to believe it because only 1 is against the other 5, is an interesting strategy.

Just accept that 2+2 = 4 and 2x5 = 10.

1 Like

@Oni-chan-Yamete-kudasai
Challenger DS is a rank 7 premium. It’s $65 cause it’s rank 7; it was NEVER $60 as a rank 7 premium.
Type 96A, Leopard 2A4, etc are all rank 7s.
There was an announcement last year, you were given weeks of notice prior to them going up to rank 7 LAST YEAR.

So yeah, your post is 100% wrong.
Not sure why you’re upset at Gaijin being transparent and informing players.

Also none of my friends are present in this topic

2 Likes

Server cost is strongly influenced by power cost, and I don’t know about your part of the world, but here this went up drastically in the last two three years. So drastically actually that quite a few business dependent on a lot of electricity were forced out of business because they couldn’t pay the electricity bills anymore.

On another note. Anyone here still paying the same for Netflix/Disney+ &Co. as 2, 3 years ago?

2 Likes

Amazon kept prices the same for food-assistance people but added ads, and an ad-free add-on for $3.
Netflix is up from $12.
YouTube Premium is $15 now instead of $13.
And Twitch Turbo hasn’t gone up in price but they make wicked profit off of it and it’s cheaper than the others.

For video games: Runescape went up recently as well.

That’s the server-heavy services I use besides Google Drive.
I’m sincerely surprised War Thunder is in this situation let alone keeping prices this stable for the premium account portion.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Nobody has to pay a penny for War Thunder and since the map butchery I don’t.I enjoy the game all the more for it.