Ideal payment option not available on Gaijin.net store

Hello,

I usually pay for things online using Ideal, but when browsing the store yesterday I noticed that the option to pay using ideal completely dissapeared from the store for me.

Now I was wondering if this is just an issue on my end or if this is something else? And also if it’s something else I was also wondering if it’s temporary or more permanent?

Thanks in advance

14 Likes

For me the same Problem with Mobile Pay.

2 Likes

For me same problem with Amazon Pay. Many other pay options missing last 24hrs.

2 Likes

same the extra card option is gone

3 Likes

Same with me , but this problem only appears when u want to pay market coins ( GJN )

If is paying for the package everything is fine

2 Likes

Yeah although for me my main payment option, ideal, is gone for both, there are even less payment options available for buying GJN.

2 Likes

just use VISA and that it.

I’m not going to go through the effort to get a credit card only so I can make payments in 1 videogame.

2 Likes

debit card is also visa.
i also payed with the mastercad with the same option.

1 Like

i also have this problem, and it still isnt fixed

3 Likes

What’s the status on this @gaijin? My Ideal Payment option isn’t there like it used to be. Why?

1 Like

Yeah, I noticed that the option is gone now. I was about to buy a premium with a prepaid card but the “Show more methods” is gone now.

2 Likes

Amazon pay is now gone, tried paying with Amex and Visa, and those don’t even work. It worked last week. Any help would be appreciated.

2 Likes

I’m having the exact same problem

2 Likes

Same problem here! I Used to pay with Xsolla (It had a Wallet icon), i used to pay with it because it VISA doesn’t accept my card i have the Show More Options button but no other options showing i’m really sad they took it off hope they put it back.

3 Likes

Cant use xsolla too, my sole payment method, cuz some reason my card doesnt work on the others
any idea if it will be fixed and when?

2 Likes

Also cant pay with Ideal, so no more money from me too gajin

1 Like

@gaijin when is this mess fixed… i just wanted to spend more money and you just stopped me and about 50% of the playerbase from not being able to buy shit… you will be making less money yk

2 Likes

They removed the “Show more Options”. Now I can’t buy GE until this problem is fixed or at least they release a statement about this

3 Likes

true i mean its okay if they remove payment options but at least inform youre paying costummers, i hate that they never give informations

2 Likes