Nevermind

You are responsible for your friends action if he is the cause of your ban, then you need to lay in the bed you made

1 Like

Looks like the ban was for cheating - your account is listed in the recent August ban related to:

Guess you can thank your “friends”

1 Like

cheating? i play on xbox, i cant download any cheats that i know

bologna

Also its singular “friends”, i have access to his account, Prokaden08

if i dont remember wrong, sharing accounts isnt legal from gaijins view my guy

6 Likes

You’re missing the point. In any case, it will not be resolved on the forum.

1 Like

My account is Xbox origin too, but i use it on my PC since my old Xbox One had some performance troubles with this game.

So maybe is that, some of your “friends” used your account on his PC and got you in trouble with cheats, idk

Anyways, this is a forum, everyone has access to it and everyone can talk. what you are looking for is help from Gaijin, send a ticket via Gaijin Support and they will help you

If you actually got your account nuked for chat ToS then it wasn’t just once and it was probably pretty bad stuff. Also the letting someone else log onto your acct from a different device will do it too.
No they aren’t going to restore it.

Surely a good idea to post your email on a public forum

uhm, account-sharing isn’t okay though. It’s against Gaijins rules.

but hey, you can always try your luck with relevant instance but i wouldn’t count on it:

No one on the forum will be able to help you in any way unless the ban asks for game masters to unban.

4 Likes

1 Like

Not only that but his name is in the latest “fair play” list so:

It’s almost certain that he was banned for cheats and nothing chat related as he claims.

2 Likes

There is no discussion of bans on the forum you will have to submit a support ticket as they will not reach out to you. I would remove your email address as it will end up being spammed and someone may try to scam you saying they are with gaijin and they will not be.

Ohhhhh, thats kinda dumb

Not at all

thats stupid

This is the case for basically any online multiplayer game.

ahhh how often i have heard in tech support that excuse it was a “friend”.
My child took my creditcard and ID an social security…

Yeah sure, a “friend” didi it.

1. Dont give you acc credentials away.
    there is no other rule.