I played 1000+ CV90105 and found an interesting phenomenon

Sorry, it is likely me, but i just can’t figure out what you mean.

I assume you are not native in english, so can you please write it down in your native, so i might speak it, or can get someone to translate it?

The explosion of the fuel tank reduces the explosion rate of the Russian tank, the explosion rate of the tank explosion is about 40%, and the explosion rate of the Russian tank is 80% without the explosion of the tank, and it protects the Russian tank

No, all individually modeled ammo shares the same probability. and ammo modelled in bulks have another different probability rule.
but they are all following rules, not bug. probability is never 100%

Then go on and provide examples of this happening to individually modelled single piece ammo tanks with the same scale.

How interesting, that long barrel Panzer IIIs had all the ammo blacking out becuase they had bulk modelled ammo, but then suddenly it stopped when they got a ready rack…

I choose randomly, this is the code about ammo explosion, fuel tank is similar.

I don’t know what those lines are supposed to mean.

And that is not what i asked anyway.

The fuel tank absorbs all the ammunition fragments, and its explosion rate is only about 40%, which is lower for a max life crew, which effectively reduces the explosion rate of Russian tanks.

Panzer III is also same, ap and aphe in low ranks don’t do as much damage as apfsds, so in most situation, probability will be lower.

And you have proved with this that you have absolutely zero clue what you are talking about.

No matter wether you use Type 71 APDS-FS, one of the weakest APFSDS in the game, or the “152 mm APFSDS” from the Object 292, it has the same chance of just blacking out the ammo in a Challenger MBT for example.

What you say also just falls apart when even the weakest shells at reserve tier have a 100% rate of blowing up individually modelled single piece ammo, but even the strongest dart in the game has a rather high chance of just blacking out certain ammo types.

The explosion of the fuel tank of modern tanks should be canceled, they all have a detonation arrest function

I directly hit a Magach 2 gunner, and it passed straight through the gunner, over to the loader, killed the loader and didn’t do any other damage dispute going through the turret ring.

Tank tank explosions should be cancelled as it effectively protects Russian tanks from ammunition rack explosions and also causes some tanks to experience strange explosions.

Man has learned about fuel tanks and internal plating

The only Russian tank that should be exempt from it is the T-90M, due to its fuel tank design

Both the external and internal fuel tanks should have their explosions cancelled

What?

I suppise i will market a previous post ive done regarding one reason why carousel tanks can be so resistant penetrating shots, and why some arent:

Tl;dr: T-72B/T-90 have a 20mm plate protecting the carouself between 10 and 1 o’clock. T-72A/M1 just have the standard 6mm carousel box protecting the ammo.

This is offcourse in addition to the spall reduction fuel tanks have

Both the external and internal fuel tanks should have their explosions cancelled

Not what I was talking about…