I need help with better tactics

I think this discussion in its initial phase shows how communicating via text over talk can lead to miscommunication. I’'m sure a 15 minute chat with a longstanding USA main at top tier will reveal a million tricks and put the OP on the right path. Im sure there are squads who specialize in Late USA.

1 Like

Ignore Eddie. They are known to be like this.

I know it’s tempting to go straight for the points to get the easy RP, but if you want to survive at top tier they are basically death traps.

Flanking is generally the best idea. If you look at any armoured doctrine manuals, they will highlight the importance of attacking the enemy from a direction or position they are not expecting.

In terms of overall survivability, use low ground and the contours of the map as much as possible to hide yourself/prevent yourself from being shot. Avoid cresting hilltops as much as you can. It might give you a view over the entire map, but it also gives the entire map a view of you. Thinking of your current exposure level as a % might help. Turret down with a solid building covering your side would be low exposure, whereas sitting out in the open on a cap point would be completely exposed.

3 Likes

That’s highly ignorant to be real…

Your first post was clearly not miscommunication, but you looking for a reason to deride the person even asking the question.

1 Like

Yeah, from my perspective the rudeness was all in one direction, and it certainly wasn’t originating from the OP.

@testfaze
I found this video to be pretty useful for showing some of the concepts I mean:

3 Likes

Hey i appreciate the help, im going to take a look at the vid now

Only thing highly ignorant for real on this forum is you and I thought I had set you to ignore like everyone else does. I’ll have to look into why I can still see your drivel.

Maybe you need to accept that you’re well out of line rather than trying to ignore the facts just because you dislike whoever has posted them.

Honestly, nothing I said was hostile, but you’ve gone full send it the whole thread.

1 Like

Then why are people agreeing with me? Are so many bored of top tier players who have no right to be there or just sick of over emotional cry babies with deep rooted phycological problems overreacting to every comment? You being a prime example.

Seriously this forum needs to examine its juvenile reactions to a counter viewpoint.
All of us can improve but how do so many race off to top tier and not know what they are doing? It’s a big issue on the forum currently and I only asked the question.

The OP did not indicate their history in their initial post and show ten games played, which I didn’t take as fact but still have no way of knowing their experience.

I would not have asked somebody with fifteen thousand games the same question in the first place. The OP is bored of trolls and I’m bored of crybaby millennials reacting to questions with a tantrum.

Damn you’re salty bruh.

All over what you think others think about me, yet you’re in here being all up in a new player asking for helps thread.

Like, seriously, the new guy asks for help, and you’re just ribbing on them at the second they post it… That’s pretty bad.

1 Like

What? Speak English.