I made this video 6 years ago and no one watched it

Its kind of a compilation, i made it 6 years ago when i wanted to unlock mbt70, i think it was the top tank back then. I noticed that it has almost no views at all, so i thought maybe a post it here and some may like it, my friend watched it like 50 times and said it was funny. Hope its the right place to post such things.

6 Likes

Nice man!

1 Like

Autocannon on zsu part had me in tears xD good stuff man

2 Likes

The only way to get views with videos like this in WT is to use heavy metal soundtrack. I don’t know why.

3 Likes

I did not play war thunder 6 years ago. That’s why I never watched it.

2 Likes

Holy moly that’s a lot of RP!

Screenshot_20231214-001927_Firefox

What is this, actual effective air research in a ground battle? Today you’d get maybe 750 RP.

Also, nice video bro!

2 Likes

It gets the juices flowing!

1 Like

I really miss the old soviet 122mm sounds ( and other older sounds…)

3 Likes

Thank you all for positive respond, i didnt expect that :) Im very happy that some of you liked the video!

Yes youre right, thats actually quite a lot of RP in ground battle, i dont think we did get more points back then for using planes in Ground Battles, the plane is Premium and maybe i had active Premium Account and maybe it was a good round so somehow i got this many points, not sure how i did it, good question ;P

Me too! I liked some of the older gun sounds, like usa 105mm or 90mm … back then i think every gun sounded a bit different and unique, soviet 122mm sounded like a bell i think ;)