I got banned

I got banned for team killing and cheating. I don’t team kill and I’m on PlayStation. Is there anyway to have this looked at,

“Banned for team killing”,
(looks at ban note that doesn’t mention team killing anywhere)
“On PlayStation”,
(looks at keyboard at the bottom of the picture)

Yeah… gaijin must be dumb or something…

lmfao someone lock this post

9 Likes

So I use a keyboard to play war thunder, big deal.

Great post
I love Playstation mentioning and the “teamkilling”
when its PC and botting…

You got what you deserve, deal with it

2 Likes

If I was botting or on PC then I wouldn’t have said anything.

2 Likes

Fu**k around and find out.

This is the “find out” - part and oh boy it is beautiful!

2 Likes

"Teamkilling
Any team kill incident has negative consequences for the team-killer.

We have auto-kick and auto-ban features and continuously working on team killing policy.

What is the Auto Kick and Auto ban feature? It is explained below:

To determine if it is necessary to punish players that are firing on allies (deliberate or accidental), we are recording statistics regarding the number of occasions when destruction or damage is done to allies in conjunction with the number of aircraft and tanks used in battle by the player causing the damage. For various actions against allies, a user will collect a specific number of penalty points. The number of penalty points gathered depends on the type of vehicle in which a player has damaged his allies and the game mode in which the player is in . From this data we calculate what appropriate punishment will be given to the user that has attacked their allies. All this depends on the actions that a player has done. A player can be kicked from the session or even banned from it.

From now on, not only the amount of teamkills within a certain period of time will be taken into account, but also a comparison between teamkills to respawns which in most cases will indicate bad intention - eg if a player spawns, teamkills, spawns again , teamkills etc etc. This means that now the system will also take the into account the amount of respawns so that players who have destroyed their allies unintentionally will not be punished. Also, damaging allies by shooting or ramming is also now taken into account. So deliberate shooting at teammates may result in a kick from the session and ban from 1 to 7 days, depending on the situation. The system will try to determine and identify only unsportsmanship behaviour."

https://support.gaijin.net/hc/en-us/articles/200069301-Teamkilling#:~:text=Also%2C%20damaging%20allies%20by%20shooting,days%2C%20depending%20on%20the%20situation.

I don’t see something about perma ban for teamkilling dude
accept the fact that you cheated and got a ban for it.

1 Like

The ban says it was for cheating. You statement is blatantly false.

5 Likes

PS or not, that keyboard is NASTY, eww…
I can imagine they don’t need any tools to remove the keys, only have to apply a bit of pressure with a finger, the key glues itself to the finger and then it pops up when lifted due to sticky unidentifiable stuff on it…

2 Likes

Wait, is it bad to connect and use mouse/keyboard on Playstation? Cuz i have done that before, but had to keybind everything.

I mean you can use KB on Playstation… but you can also JB a playstation so… OP can appeal to game master

1 Like

Should’ve just played the game normally. You got what you deserved.

if you were playing on playstation your name would have console tag (it does not)

1 Like

Even if i dont like the sude since he allready lies in the headline here I have to inform that you have to click on his profil, there you cm see hes atleast a Console account using

Edit:
I am a PS player too, but as you can se my name is normal, but click on my name, then you see a big PlayStation

Spoiler

2 Likes

3.2 isn’t for teamkilling, you’ve cheated / boting.

It’s deserved. Enjoy the ban, you can go to Helldiver 2 to help fight back the democracy vs bots, it would be your redemption.

2 Likes

ngl this is pretty entertaining i wished more of these appeared

1 Like

to be somewhat helpful:
Make a support ticket HERE .
but i would not get my hopes up.
It can take months for them to look at it and then they manually check, so if you have in fact cheated there is no use in trying to appeal, they will see it.
But if you are clean as you say then submit a support ticket.

Edit:
really… flagged for off topic when its absolutely on topic…