I am having problems to use the guns of the TU 95

Here is what i can do in the test flight:


And here’s how it looks in a real battle:

why? What can i do?

Does anybody knows why i can only shoot downwards in a battle?

Remove the point of interest

Thats the problem?

yes, the targeting point makes all your gunners slew onto that position. Same issue many people had with the B52H. Just more common with that plane bc it has a FLIR. Deactivate the CCRP and you should be able to look around again

1 Like

Thanks, but do you also know how to land this thing from high altidutes?

You don’t. There is no proper way to effectively decrease your speed to avoid ripping. In theory you could feather your prop in a way to act as an airbreak but I have no tried it

image

Even shutting the engines off, this thing is bugged as I haven’t found a reasonable way of getting it to get down from altitude other than starting a leisurely decent from 100km out from the runway which in GRB isn’t always feasible as some runways are near the edge of the map boundries.

Apparently if you fly it like a crop duster it’s possible

I’ve tried it, but it must be arcade or a different setting from ARB than GRB. You still can overspeed, although using Realistic settings in Test Flight it works.

1 Like