I accidently bought f4s for my secon account will gaijin transform it to my main account?

Nothing much to explain I accidently bougt f4s for my second account. I wanted to buy it from steam Warthunder DLC page. My main Warthunder account is connected to a gaijin account but my second warthunder account is connected with my steam accoun so when I bought the f4s from steam I got it in my second Warthunder account which is connected to my steam acoount. Do you think gaijin will transform the f4s to my main account?

Maybe,and they will ban you in the process cause having two accounts is against the ToS you signed when logging in for first time.

4 Likes

You can try contacting support.

But idk what they’ll say because technically you broke the ToS with having multiple accounts. It’s under account, 3.5

Dang you beat me to it. Took too long finding the ToS

I dont think there is anything you can do.

Its against their TOS to have more than one account and the only way to revert this change, is to request a refund with support and you’d have to admit your ploy.

50/50. You either get banned or you get refunded

Have you used the F4s on this account?

No I didn’t use F4s yet. And about this 2 account policy I haven’t played in my second account for a year I even forgot that I had that account acctualy my “second account” was the first account that I created(and it was connected to my steam account) then I wanted to get a gaijin account for marketplace and stuff like that and wanted it to be my main account because there are some things that you can’t do with steam connected warthunder accounts. Is it still against their TOS if I have 2 wartunder accounts one connected to steam and the other one connected to a gaijin account?

Then your more likely to get it.

Maybe. It just says a player is not to make multiple accounts. I linked it so you can read it.

I guess maybe, you could get away with it bc when you played through steam it automatically made an account but you didn’t want to use that one. But it’s not up to us.

Anyways just contact support and ask them

Pretty clear in the ToS …

3.4. The User shall not create multiple Accounts.

Okay thank you for your help.

try to contact support to try to refund the money used for the F4s, since you havnt used it, it might work.

Yep :)