How to return to default settings

question Hello, I would like to ask you if you can return all the game values to the default settings and controls, everything is actually because I would like to change options such as the color and I no longer like how it looks (war thunder)

Yeah, you can reset your controls by going to the bottom of the controls page. There should be a button that says reset controls

1 Like

Thank you and to restore the options that are on the same page of the graphic section where the configurations of the tank plane helicopter colors are, how could the configurations be returned to the factory settings?

Okay, idk exactly what you’re asking, but imma give a shot at it anyways.

I think you are getting at, how do you factory reset the graphics. So you can’t really “factory reset them” but you can set them to one of the premade settings at the top of the graphics screen.

As for the specific configurations of planes, tanks and ships, there is not “factory reset option”. The only thing you can “factory reset” and it’s not even really that, is the color options at the top of the screen for each one. You can click them and select default.

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask! :)

1 Like