How to replace the inscription: target destroyed with something unique? (Steam, Mac)

I have a problem because I would like to set unique names such as: bro was send home, but I have a Mac operating system, what should I do?

Here are the steps:

1. Go to the Applications folder.
  2. Find WarThunderLauncher.
  3. Right click on WarThunderLauncher and click the “Show package contents” option.
  4. That will bring you to a folder called Contents. Open that folder.
  5. In the contents folder you will see an item called WarThunder.
  6. Right click on WarThunder and click the “Show package contents” option.
  7. You will see another folder called Contents. Open that folder.
  8. Within that contents folder there is a folder called Resources. Open that folder.
  9. In Resources there is a folder called game. The folder called game is your War Thunder folder. That is the folder that is usually called War Thunder on Windows. Pin the game folder to your sidebar for quick access because you will be going back to it a lot.
  10. From there, just follow the normal steps for installing a lang mod that can be found on the War Thunder Wiki and through countless tutorials. Every time they say open your War Thunder folder, you use that game folder and other than that you can follow all the normal steps. The steps do not change between Windows and MacOS for installing lang mods once you have found that game folder.

Included in lang modding is kill messages which can be found in menu.csv. Vehicle names are in units.csv, modification names and descriptions are in units_modifications.csv, weapon names and descriptions are in units_weaponry.csv, and decal and decoration names and descriptions are in units_attachables.csv.

That is for Mac. If you are using Steam, find your Steam folder on Mac and the steamapps folder within it. From there, follow the normal steps that should work the same on Windows and Mac.

1 Like

I have same problem but I have Windows 10 os and I cant find file named WarThunderLanucher.

This is a guide for Mac. It works differently on windows. On windows, just google the standard guide for how.