How tf should I know that my topic has been published?

How am I supposed to know if my topic has passed moderation and if not, why? Like an idiot, I’ve been trying to create a topic for 5 times already. And the fifth time I’m sitting there waiting for a miracle. I can create the same topic 1000 times since you can’t explain anything. Let the moderators work, since their job is apparently to press only one red button.

There is a bug in the notification system for the forum. Because… its Gaijin.

Well, the thing is that people create lots of topics. I’ve created one as well, it is in my statistics, so it is somewhere in the moderation tab. Don’t create same topics - it won’t do anything, it’s also kinda forbidden, according to the rules of the suggestion tab, but yeah, I would want some clarification as well - at least knowledge about stage of my topic - is it premoderated or not etc

Your topics Will show up in the pending tab.

If they are not there anymore and you did not receive a notification that gave you a link to your suggestion post, then you must contact the relevant moderators.

You can PM the suggestion Staff and then they will be able to explain

Suggestion Moderators
(Contact them for any matters relating to the Suggestions Area)

Senior Suggestion Moderator
(Contact them only if those above cannot help you or you have moderation issues)