How do I select fire cannons and machine guns without pressing 1 and 2

Hello dear grinders, I am a decent player who has been playing this game for a bit. I moved onto a new laptop and now I need to re-bind everything. I remember there being a key bind (for me it was z) that I could press so that when I press LMB, I will only fire cannons and/or machine guns. It’s really uncomfortable for me to just press 1 or 2, and sometimes I have additional guns and 3 isn’t an option. There is a "select MG/ Cannon setting, but that is in a scale and it doesn’t work. Any other ways or any ways to bind my keys like I mentioned above?

Shift+W switches the selected gun. For example, in a yak-9k you would click shift+w to switch to ur 12.7 for planes, and click it again to switch to 45 for ground targets, and click it again for all guns

Ah, thanks. And what is the name of this setting so that I can change it to something else?

I believe its select primary weapon