I have had my passwords recently leaked, and I need to switch the email I have connected to my gaijin account. I have access to both emails. How do I change them?
was this a major leak? are other people’s passwords at risk?
If I remember correctly you go to war thunders homepage
- click on profile
- settings → security
- Click on the E-mail settings
- Add the E-mail you want to switch to
- And then select it as your primary
- delete the old mail address
If they haven’t changed it you need to wait like a couple days, either before you can make it your primary E-mail or before you can delete the old address.
no only my passwords got leaked
I dont have the option to make it primary
I changed mine years ago so I don’t remember every detail. You probably don’t have to make it primary at all if there is no such button.
Takes 60 days after you add a email, means 60 days to wait before changing your primary email
yep Ive noticed just now too, it says 30 days until my second email is active. Thank yall for the help
yw, gotta check how long i have left now lol
I think you should contact gaijin support if its an emergency, maybe they can help you immediately change your primary email address.