How can I change my nickname?

Yesterday, I bought nickname change ticket and press the ‘click’, it says “This nickname cannot be used” over and over and over

I tried so many time, but I couldn’t change my nickname

PLS help me to solve this proublem

1 Like

I am also experiencing this same problem, after nickname purchase. No name will work when entered.

Than How did u solve the proublem? pls Tell me

They have been banning names, could be that they changed it so you cant make a sentence with your game name.

Thank for your reply

But I tried so many combinations of nicknames for alphabet and number

Still, it says “this nickname cannot be used”
What can I do?

send in a support ticket. its the only thing to do.

Has not been resolved, I have filed 2 tickets. That’s Gaijin for you. They only see money signs.
Gaijin needs to employ competent workers, plain and simple.

Thank you for replying this

1 Like

If I find out before you, you’ll be first to know basis friend.

1 Like

Its the weekend and their support is closed on the weekend. With how many people play this game, they get a lot of support tickets, there is always wait to get a response from them.

This is really just not called for. They are a business that needs to make money otherwise the game is turned off so every business has money as a goal. The employees do not deserve to be demeaned in this way. You have no idea what is going on inside the company and how they have it structured. Just because you cant get immediate gratification doesn’t mean there is any incompetence, you are just being egotistical and acting like an impudent child.

I will put your reply in a ticket form. Thank you!

Okay