Hispano Mkv shells appear to me as if they traveled so much slower than they did before

I went on hornet and had 600m convergence with vertical target on, and yet despite leading hard on the targets the bullets still went behind. I noticed the tracers moving veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery very slow compared to a couple of weeks ago. It made me impossible to aim at a spitfire lf mk9 that was literally stalled out 800m away from me, the shells literally dropped off halfway and didn’t even reach, and then on a yak3u i managed to cut the turn, the shells went far behind it’s tail despite leading very up close and considerably about a hundred or more meters in front of the nose. I felt like it was normal on the first scenario because I was going 600 ias and about 800 true speed, but the yak3u happened to be a mid speed dogfight.

The tracers move very slowly and despawn before reaching the ground. Am I crazy or did Gaijin actually nerf bullet velocity yet again?

J-29 Tunnan uses them, and I haven’t had any changes.

6 Likes

then i’m just not used to the hornet after a month without playing it.

imagen

imagen

Sorry, I had to do it.

pepe-the-frog-punch

1. Cut off the K/D-R

2. Select planes only for yourself

3. Selected all vehicles for me

1. My B/V/R:

1.Cut off the K/D-R

Stop telling people they have a “skill issue” when you don’t even have experience to begin with.

2.Select planes only for yourself

Fine. If you don’t lecture about stuff you don’t fly. And steer away from AIRCRAFT discussions if you main ground and do cashead stuff.

3.Selected all vehicles for me

This is a conversation about aircraft ammunition. Not “all vehicles”, you just want to make rules the way it suits you. You picked the “skill issue game” now don’t change the rules. I don’t tell anyone they have a skill issue or that they’re bad as the very first thing to say to them without having been demeaned before.

If you don’t have problems with the tunnan why are you so bad at it? Either way why do you want me to select all vehicles for you? You’re negative in every single of them, even the tanks you’re best at.

Thing is, if you were remotely good I would not counterattack despite your lack of respect and simply would limit myself to pointing it out.

Then why did you cut it off if I “don’t have the experience”

I started with aircraft, and eventually decided to grind to rank VII Sweden, I’m starting my Russian air grind rn, lol.

Point A) You said yourself it’s about aircraft weaponry (Hispano Mk.V) “not all vehicles” than you should have selected planes for me to properly show them side by side. I did say skill issue, and it is, majority of my kills were:

A) Stolen

B) Crash before I can do anything to them

C) I only get hits

If you can’t lead a gun, that’s a skill issue bud, I can lead my guns just fine, only issue is the enemies in blue and gaijins spaghetti code in the way.

Oh, and them nerfing the living shit out of my favorite planes, and not balancing their BR…

1 Like

yet another dude like AlvisWisla, making their own rules and having butt levels of logic reasoning.

Then why did you cut it off if I “don’t have the experience”

what? I did not “cut it off” because you don’t have experience. Do you even know what “cut off” means?

I started with aircraft, and eventually decided to grind to rank VII Sweden, I’m starting my Russian air grind rn, lol.

and so? what do you mean with this?

Point A) You said yourself it’s about aircraft weaponry (Hispano Mk.V) “not all vehicles” than you should have selected planes for me to properly show them side by side. I did say skill issue, and it is, majority of my kills were:A) StolenB) Crash before I can do anything to themC) I only get hits

you told me about the j29 tunnan which uses different guns than hispano. Also you admit you’s assge and still have the lack of respect to say “If you can’t lead a gun, that’s a skill issue bud”
then you say “I can lead my guns just fine, only issue is the enemies in blue and gaijins spaghetti code in the way.”
but then when i complained about the same thing before you told me this right now, you said back then “aim better”.

Sounds like you have low self esteem with yourself and go in your way to bully others to feel better with your own mediocrity.

Instead of being rude and a disrespectful smartburro you could just say nicely “you aren’t used to aiming, maybe switched nation or didn’t fly certain plane for long”. But no, blud had to assault the politeness of the post with “is skillbidi toilesssue”.

Oh, and them nerfing the living shit out of my favorite planes, and not balancing their BR…

Tell me about nerfing, i played the already nerfed junk still on their legacy BR’s and pushed over 3.5kd.

win rates are closely related to team performance,

especially when you’re doing so poorly on said vehicles.

Sorry, let me say it way you can understand it.

Why did you Cut it off of the screenshot

You, obviously, have no knowledge of Swedish equiptment. The J29 indeed, uses a Swedish produced “AKAN” designation cannon, that is a reproduction of the Hispano Mk.V.

Which should be the general response to “I’m missing”

1 Like

you mean cut out of the? To cut off means to cease an event. Like “cut off lying” or “cut off the tap water”.

This is your player card and anyone checking on it will see the exact same things I listed here. Oh, you want the frags on tanks too? Well, they’re still adding below your death counts. Oh wait, i added the tanks too because it’s what you play. I don’t know what you’re trying to convey. You’re a 5 day fighter that flies two CAS planes and an air superiority fighter in which three does negative overall frags and tells me i have a skill issue.

back to point: If you ain’t rude, I ain’t rude. You see, Flip All the tables has said i am bad many times but he said it in a voice tone that makes me think of myself instead of trying to put people in their place for being rude (and digging deeper, also harder if they’re worse than me).

Which should be the general response to “I’m missing”

SO you admit you completely ignore the footage of the videos showing me getting simple critical hits point blank on vital areas of the planes, but you get “sparks and gaijin spaghetti code”

i see the kind of person you are.

lol

I can tell your not American, and we’re not taught to inference in a sentence so how about Crop it off the image

As for the rest of, allat, good to know.

1 Like

listen here, i see you like to turn civilized discussions into an angry chimpanzee cage where everyone slings junk at each other nonstop.

Find the difference between

skill issue ligma meme i use j29 fine”
and
“you aren’t taking the best paths to aim, each aircraft’s flight model is different and gun velocity doesn’t keep you out from positioning regardless the velocity, which, for your information, hasn’t been changed”.

But you cannot say something like the latter, more educative and polite way, because you neither have the decency nor the knowledge. All you throw is “skill issue” like the average reddit comment.

Don’t be rude, don’t demean others. Period.

POV:

1 Like

you cannot keep a conversation, i see.

You’re so ⛷️🐝🍵🚽

1 Like

Nah no way I just saw this for the first time
IMG_3601

Oh, nah, I was just making a point about the fact that you’re crying about it now because someone angy now. Someone’s mad they can’t lead a Hispano. That’s not even me being passive aggressive, that’s just facts.

Don’t worry, a bit more time and relearning the ballistic characteristics and you’ll be good to go.

3 Likes

go back to the line, worm!

i’m not angy, i’m just disappointed.

Someone’s mad they can’t lead a Hispano.

And vlud keeps being an amogus i see.

seems like you don’t know how to aim the better hispanos. Can imagine your results with the boat that is the hornet.

Don’t worry, a bit more time and relearning the ballistic characteristics and you’ll be good to go.

Finally something polite, but not really fixing anything after the amount of trashtalk. It’s like making a pie of mud and topping it with some cream. It’s still a pile of mud.

But it’s got cream!