Help me

Anybody know anything about these mysterious vehicles?
Another U-sh
Another U-sh

German spaa thingy
German spaa thingy

German T20
German T20

Idk man
Idk man

What even is this
What even is this

Sherman 40mm and 50 cals
Sherman 40mm and 50 cals

Sherman 40mm
Sherman 40mm

sherman looking thing
sherman looking thing

Wirbelwind and panther combo.
3,7cm Flak 37 & Panther (thx MadDaishi)

ZSU 57-2 with a radar and covered turret
ZSU 57-2 with a radar and covered turret

wirbelwind & Panther => FAKE !!!

3,7cm Flak 37 & Panther => Real

1 Like

Flakpanther was Photoshop, the Object 520->ZSU vehicle
Chenillette Lorraine 5 tonnes - The French Ontos(the 6 recoilless guns
The 2 pictures of the Sherman is the T52 MGMC
AMX-13 DCA 20/40 “Levrette” Swiss prototype
Prototype LHMTV Light tank is potentially fictional although unclear(“German” T20)
OA-82 Jarmila II which is Czechoslovakian(the "German looking recoilless guns)
German HS.30 prototype(rear turret SPAA)
MOWAG Grenadier(1st pic)

Object 530, only to be built in wooden mockup im aware, blueprints exist.
Development was stopped for several reasons, such as different competing SPAA projects like ZSU-37-2, ZSU-23-4 and this creature

coupled with this to guide missiles
1S32_radar_at_the_National_Museum_of_Military_History,_Bulgaria

I fckin highly doubt that it’s its real name lol. Don’t try to search “levrette” in french on google lmao.

After some research its name would rather be “Oerlikon”

Please dont add more of these

3 Likes

Oerlikon is the name of the weapon not the name of the entire prototype. I’m going by very very little information here so kindly screw off if your gonna be rude about it.

I wasn’t trying to be rude, as a French, I was just very surprised by the term you used lol. Have you tried googling levrette in French ?
That’s why I highly doubt that it’s its name but I’m not an expert either.

Whether the term is correct or not I’m simply quoting what I see on the internet.

And where have you seen that ?

Swiss SPAA proto: Oerlikon-Bührle AG 20 mm Vierlings-Flabpanzer Lpz 51

Hmmmmm someone found the proper one. Appreciate it.

Not even that. Oerlikon is the name of the company, and the company’s name derives from the name of the Suburb of Zurich where the company is located.

Oerlikon (or better Oerlikon-Bührle) is well known for canons which in WW2 were used both by Axis as well as Allied forces, unguided rockets (iirc most of the rockets we see on Swedish J29, J32 etc are from Oerlikon), and also later produced many well known if not iconic canons (like the ones arming Gepard, SIDAM, Viggen,…).

1 Like

I should further look into German technology, I mostly look at Japanese military history due to it being more obscure which to some is an annoyance but for me, I enjoy the fight.

Ouch.

I’m talking about Swiss technology… ;-)

1 Like

Eh German. Swiss, Austrian potato potato. All 3 speak a beautiful variant of German. That and it’s 5 in the morning so my brain is running on fumes of dopamine :D and can’t tell the difference between of current. My bad never the less.

1 Like

Another U-sh

this is a MOWAG Kreuzlingen armored car with an MRS-80 turret

it has a 136 hp engine, can go up to 70 km/h, and have 10mm of armor on every face except the roof who is 6mm