Hawk T Mk1A and Pre-order for the Hawk T Mk1A (FRP) — Back to School

Does anyone have the BR of this one? I’m curious to see if it fits into a pre-existing line up of mine.

It’s in the info. No idea what that means if it’s 7.7 or 8.0.

They’re probably still deciding how many bombs it should carry before it gets a firm BR, but right now it’s 7.7

Currently it only carries 2 bombs as the Hawk’s Weapons Trainer role, with some debate whether it should carry more on a twin-stores carrier, or additional outer pylons in Hawk’s Ground Attack/CAS role

Gunna fix the FM?

Why add the same one twice?

Why not add an Australian, Indian or South African one?

What about a Finnish and/or Swiss one?

1 Like

Mebbe coming later, then Mk.66 with 9L’s?

I mean, if they can carry CMs together with the 9Ls, sure lol

Otherwise just leave the missiles out

Based upon the 200, and assuming it had CMs, then 9Gs or lower would be better for like 9.3 than 10.7

1 Like

Aww, silly me! I mean AIM-9P-4 of course.

How embarassing.

As to CM’s I fear ours never had those, the Sidewinders (and the Aden) were always ever used for basic missile training, never intended for combat use on the Hawk.

Not sure what to think about a subsonic with all-aspect missiles and no CMs

1 Like

hawk 100 would fit them better.

the T1a fills that mid tier trainer slop gap gaijin likes adding to while we can still get a 120

1 Like

Now, as someone from Ireland (Republic of, obviously) I would really appreciate it if you were to add some Irish vehicles to the game

Or even just any T2

1 Like

I want to see as many Hawks in the game as possible, but it would have been nice to get at least one other Hawk instead two Hawk T.1As (though I am happy that this means there isn’t a premium-only one)

The T-45 Goshawk as well

1 Like

Maybe they add all those trainers in the hope players will eventually use them to learn to, ahaha, fly… 😇

2 Likes

What? It’s $49.99

1 Like

All its done is make 6.7 air and mid tier ground unplayable ngl (i am part of the problem i bought it)

The German EFT pilots really need that

It’s scary how many of them I’ve seen crashing and wing-ripping

1 Like

they are talking canadian dollars my dude

It will be 7.0 in ground and 7.7 in air.

2 Likes