Happy New Year 2024!

Download Wallpaper:

Happy New Year!

2023 is now nearly wrapped up. Everyone from Gaijin would like to wish you all a prosperous new year — we wish you fantastic celebrations and a happy and healthy 2024 with your friends and family. Here’s to another year!

See you all in War Thunder!

31 Likes

Happy New Year!

2 Likes

Please add hamster decal in New Year !!!

3 Likes

Happy New Year!
'23 was a good year, I was happy to spend it with you all!
See you next year! :)))

1 Like

Happy New Year everyone

3 Likes

Best year so far! See you in 2024 and let’s make it even better!

1 Like

Happy new years hope this game will get better than this years

Happy new year and i hope the next one gets better.

Please be aware this is not an official WT product.
It’s manufactured by unknown company that used stolen WT artwork.
Fireworks can be dangerous, fireworks from an unknown company that use stolen artwork to promote them are even more danger - if they do not care on copyright law, you can be sure they also do not care on other rules.

10 Likes

Well, i found that on reddit, idk where to buy it ¯\(ツ)
For sure not near me :)
I can give you a link to the site where it is shown if you want

These fireworks are often made in chinese factories with mass production. The producer lets their customer choose a custom print. The producer of fireworks has no idea wether such print is copyrighted or not. The firework factory is not purposefully ‘‘not caring’’ about rules, they simply keep the liability on the customer as stated by laws, which is legal. Since those factories are large, and produce fireworks for sellers all around the world, i would expect them to meet their legal standards.

Happy new year!

Happy new year! I’m going to get the f84 next year lol. Only 7k rp left

1 Like

I just started playing War Thunder and I’m hooked, wish I had friends that played! Nonetheless, I can tell the grind will be real getting farther up the ranks haha.

Happy New Years everybody!

1 Like

Ask a friend if they want to play it with you. Guide them through low tier, relive your first matches with them and give them advice from your experience. If you are wondering what friends to ask, if they like WW2, ask them. If they like top gun movies, ask them. If they like military or military vehicles and/or aircraft ask them. If not, take them to an airshow if you can, then ask them. Or you can just ask them. Worst they can say is no.

1 Like

I hope we will be having, at least, ten more years of War Thunder!

I kid you not, one of the moments I fear/dread most is War Thunder’s shutdown in the most likely inevitable future. This project (I feel like calling it a “game” would fall short) has been a part of my life for 10 years just by now!

I just hope that moment does not arrive anytime soon at all, hahah.

2 Likes

Happy new year!

Thank you for your amazing work this year Gaijin keep up the great work, and happy new year to you to.

Hello DevolO6,

I would just like to ask, what is the box in the picture in this reply on Gaijins happy new year post that says, WarThunder on it, what’s in it, and what’s it for?