Gunners don´t shoot anymore

Hey guys,

I got the problem, that the gunners in my bombers won´t fire a single shot anymore.

Maybe it´s because I accidently deactivated the automatic ammo buying after the battle in the hangar?

I reactivated it and tried many battles, but not a single shot was fired by my gunners. Every nation the same problem.

Need some help. Thanks.

1 Like

They only shoot within 0.50km, so it’s best to manually shoot the defensive guns instead of letting the AI

I know their range. But they don´t fire any shot, no matter how close the enemy is.

In a game, use the multi-function menu, choose “3 weaponry” and the try the “4 - Toggle gunners” option. A message will pop up saying if they are enabled / disabled each time you press 4.

(I don’t know if this sticks between matches, it’s not something I’ve really used)

(There can also be a keybind for it. Search on “gunner” in Controls and look for the below option)

Not even.

Useless.